stray kids (pt.3)

----- = Time change/pov change
*** = flashback
Italics = someone thinking
Italics+Underline = Previous chapter

TW: mentions of sexual and physical abuse

"we just need to talk with felix about it. I'm sure he'll slip out after a nap." jeongin says

"alright, lets head home then." chan says, covering felix with a blanket so the others couldn't see him.

On the car ride home, felix woke up. Thankfully for chan, seungmin, and jeongin, he wasn't little anymore. They pulled him into another room and sat down. "What's this about?"

"so... when I was taking care of you... lixxie threw a tantrum." seungmin states.

felix gasps, his heart crumbling. seungmins gonna hate me now. why would lixxie do that?

"hey, hey. calm down. i'm not upset. it's just about what lixxie was upset about. he wants to meet the rest of the members. but I wanted to talk with you about it and make sure you were okay with that. I don't really know how all of this works but... I wanted to make sure you were comfortable before moving forward with this. we all did. jeongin woke up while it was happening and helped me figure out what to do." seungmin says, holding jeongin and felixs hands.

"o-oh... okay I..." felix takes a deep breath and chan rubs his back. "there's no pressure at all felix. whatever you'd like."

felix nods "I... I want to but... I can't face them. can.. can lixxie do it? and you guys just tell me how it goes?"

"are you sure thats how you want to do it?"

"yes... maybe... I don't know..."

"hyung, I think you should tell them. lixxie might break down if he does it. it's too dangerous." jeongin says

"break down? what does that mean?" chan asks curiously

"littles are extremely sensitive. if anyone shows even the smallest amount of rejection, his little side could freak out and force deregression. that in itself is awful for felix mentally. but also, his little side might never come back, it could be too scared to." jeongin looks at all of them "so felix, if you want to, just tell them. don't let your little side do it."

felix sighs and nods "you're right jeongin. I'm just so scared..."

"I'll tell them with you. They deserve to know anyways, since more than half of you know now."

"Let's tell them now. We can all talk in the living room okay?" Chan says, texting the groupchat and telling all the members to meet him in the living room asap.

felix and jeongin tense up, looking at chan in shock.

"h-hyung I..." felix tears up, his anxiety consuming him.

"shhh... don't worry about it lix. they will accept you. and we'll all be here for you." chan says, helping felix up and holding his hand, walking to the living room. seungmin did something similar with jeongin.

when they all went in the rest were sitting down. felixs heart started beating faster as chan sat down next to him. he was in between hyunjin and chan which made him feel a little better. atleast he could hide leave and go cry with one of them afterwards.

jeongin was in between chan and seungmin with seungmin still holding his hand. he felt incredibly anxious, like the world would collapse on him.

"what's this about?" jisung asks, pulling felix and jeongin out of their thoughts.

"well... felix and jeongin wanted to talk about something with you guys. it's a very sensitive topic for them so please be patient and understanding okay? this took them a lot of courage to even think about bringing up." chan states to which the others nodded.