Lee Felix (18+)

Tw: $ex

Y/N pov

I really wasn't having a good day. Everything was making me so depressed. Every single wrong thing.

Felix, my boyfriend, has been very cold lately. Ever since he became an Idol. So when he came into the house and didn't even greet me or look in my direction, it shouldn't have made me so sad. He does it all the time.

But it hurt. It hurt so much. I started sobbing hard. I tucked my knees into my chest and hid my face.

Felix pov

I was about to go upstairs to y/n and I's room before I heard muffled sobs. 'She's crying?'

I quickly ran over to her and hugged her tightly.

3rd pov

His warm embrace was so comforting to Y/N. She had forgotten about how much she craved it since Felix got the job.

It made her cry harder, remembering all of the cuddles and little kisses he would give her in the morning. The kiss goodnight before he shoves her head into his chest, it was his favorite cuddling position he had told her when they first started dating.

Felix frowned worriedly. What was making her so upset? Had he done something wrong? Those thoughts flowed through Felix as he carefully lifted up her face and kissed away her tears.

When he did so, it just made y/n sob more. She began to mutter out "I..I-Im sorry... I-"

"you don't have to explain right now. let yourself calm down first sunshine."

She took deep breaths and held his hand tightly. She had missed his touch so much.

Felix carefully rubbed circles in her palms as he sang to her. Y/N was surprised. He used to do this all the time for you. But not often anymore.

She began to listen to the lyrics, realizing something. This song was about her. Had he written it for her?

She looked up at Felix, her eyes puffy and her lips trembling. "Y-You wrote t-that...? for m-me..?" She sniffed softly and tried to control her breathing.

Felix stopped and looked at Y/N. For a second he seemed to be mesmerized by Y/Ns beauty. Then he spoke softly "Yes."

Her eyes lit up. 'He didn't really like to write songs as much as he liked to sing them. He wrote a song for me. I've never seen him write a song before. Not until recently. I figured it was requested of him. But... it wasn't?' Y/N thought as she hugged him tighter.

"I..I feel so depressed. So empty right now. I don't really know why, I'm sorry to be causing such a ruckus-"

"Baby, it's not ruckus when its you. It's the most important thing to me. I love when you open up. It gives me a chance to make you happy. And that's all I want for you."

She smiled softly at his words and continued "I was crying because you've been so cold lately lixie. And I know it's because of being an Idol, so I've been leaving it alone. But now, im so depressed for no reason so this just made me upset. Im sorry."

Felix frowned and shook his head "no, no sunshine. Don't be sorry. Thank you for telling me. I didn't realize you were feeling this way. I honestly didn't recongnize my change. Im glad you pointed it out to me because I always want you to know I love you. Im sorry that I haven't been letting you know my love for you lately. As you mentioned, my career has made it harder. The practice, the promotions, the interviews, the game shows, all of that in a day is so tiring that I forgot about the most important person in my life. You. You, Y/N."