Minho (requested)

Requested by: kittylovertwice
Tw: bully!ng

You finally get home after a long day of practice and filming. You lay on the couch and sigh loudly, scrolling through your phone and looking at comments.
How is she famous? She looks like a rat.
Right. And she can't even sing. How could she even be apart of *insert name group*
They must keep her around for charity
She needs to lose weight
How did she even pull Minho?
You frowned and turned off your phone, covering your head with a pillow and screaming loudly. You were so done with the world. With everything. Everything you did was garbage, the comments were making you feel horrible.

Minho was in the kitchen cooking when he heard you scream, he ran over to you "are you okay? why the hell are you screaming?"

"Nothing. I'm gonna take a nap."

"What? No, somethings obviously wrong. Come on, I'm almost done with dinner. We can eat and talk about it?"

"I'm not hungry Min. I'm just tired."

He frowned softly and decided to leave it alone for now "fine.. just promise you'll eat later?"

"Yeah, I promise." You go upstairs and lay down, crying softly.

He continued to make dinner, trying not to worry about you. But he couldn't help himself. What happened? Was someone rude to you? He ate his dinner quietly, having put yours in the fridge. Eating without you was weird to him. You always ate with him, atleast for dinner.

When you walked into the kitchen to grab a glass of water, your stomach growled. You just ignored it and went on. You hadn't eaten in a couple of days as you saw hate comments all the time. There was barely any polite comments. Your body was exhausted, having been deprived of much needed nutrients after doing such vigorous exercise.

You went to go upstairs but Minho stopped you. You sighed and sat down, knowing that's what he wanted.

"What's wrong babe? I know somethings wrong. You can tell me anything, I won't judge."

With that, your exhausted body broke down. You started to sob while resting your head on the table. Minho pushed his seat closer to you and rubbed your back, holding your hand. "Hey, it's okay. I'm here for you. You'll be okay I promise."

"I-Im sorry..."

"Look at me y/n."

You looked up at him, your lip quivering and tears falling down your red cheeks. He brought you into a hug and kissed your forehead. "You have nothing to be sorry for. Whatever you're going through, you have a reason to be upset about. So don't be sorry for expressing how you feel. Now tell me baby, what's going on? Did someone hurt you?"

"T-the comments Minho..."

"What comments?"

"People keep telling me I don't deserve to be in my group, that I'm ugly and fat. Some are saying they're surprised you'd date me. It's just, it hurts so much. I'm trying so hard to look nice and I'm still getting so much hate. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, am I not good enough? Do I not dance or sing well? What can I do better?"

"Don't let those stupid comments get to you, you're beautiful, stunning even. They're just jealous that you look so good and they don't. They're just too insecure about themselves that they have to hide behind a screen and make others feel bad about themselves so they can feel less ugly. You sing so well and you dance like a professional, don't doubt your skills. You were chosen for your group for a reason."

You sniffled and hugged Minho tighter, letting tears flow down your face "t-thanks min.. I'm really exhausted though, I think I'm going to go to bed, for real this time."

"Not so fast, when was the last time you've eaten love?"

"U-uhm... I don't know... tuesday maybe?"

"Love, it's sunday. Come eat, for me, please? You need to eat something. You can't do all that practice without food in your belly, you could get hurt or sick." Minho gets up and reheats your food, plating it and sitting back down.

"So eat well. Then you can go rest hmm?"

You hiccuped and nodded, slowly eating your food while still crying. For some reason you couldn't get yourself to calm down. Minho held your hand worriedly as he watched you eat.

After a while you finally finished and went upstairs, laying in bed and crying your eyes out. The feeling of dread wouldn't go away no matter how hard you tried. You were gasping for air due to how long you had been crying which Minho heard. He rushed up to your room and layed next to you. You cuddled up close to him and cried, shaking in his warm embrace. He picked you up easily and placed you on him, your head in his chest. He rubbed your back and kissed your forehead.

"It's alright, I'm here for you. No matter what, I'll always be here. You'll be safe with me. I'll make sure of it. Okay?"

You nodded and closed your eyes, listening to his heartbeat and his gentle singing. You could feel your anxiety melting away as the only thing you could think about was him. How much he cared for you. How he always made you feel so loved and cared for.

You felt so lucky to have him. You pulled the blanket over top of you two before closing your eyes again "I love you Minnie."

"I love you too darling. Rest well." He kissed your forehead and continued to gently comb through your hair as you fell asleep in his arms.