Soukoku - I hate

Art above: ossy on X

As an apology for being so inactive and as a thank you for almost 20k reads and over 300 votes you get second oneshot! And well it's practically written on the next day, but well for me it's still same day since I'm still not sleeping:,)

But enough of talking!

Hope you enjoy!!

(Unedited! (I'm too tired for that))

Third person POV

Chuuya heard a booming sound coming from a building afar, making him want to vomit.

When will all this stop already?

From somewhere there had appeared some terrorists to bomb Yokohama, and what worse some of them even had abilities making it even more difficult to try and stop them.

In the meeting between PM and a.d.a members they had figured out that the intruders had gotten some info from somewhere about the agency's and mafia's plans, since some of the members of both groups had been sent away on another mission.

Now Chuuya was alone standing in the middle of an empty street, his lashes drooping down with tiredness, hair being disheveled and a mess around his shoulders.

Usually he wouldn't be this tired after and especially in the middle of a freaking fight (yup no cursing for now) like now, but since there were less helping hands, he had a lot more work to do.

'Whatever, complaining won't do anything,' was his only thought, when he used his gravitation and jumped off the ground onto a building and using the roofs as the stepping stones he got to the just bombed building.

He descended in front of it, looking carefully at the front door. He wasn't sure if it was going to be bombed again since the first one hadn't worked properly, leaving only steam rising from the windows, the building intact.

Just when Chuuya was going to make his way closer, he heard a rustle behind the door. After a moment just standing there and waiting for what was coming next it just opened, and a person fell out, almost hitting their head at the ground if Chuuya hadn't grabbed them just in time.

"Dazai?!"

That explained why the bomb hadn't worked properly.

"Oh... Cough, cough... Hi there..." The brunette in Chuuya's arms coughed up a mouthful of blood, staining ginger's already dusty and muddy clothes. Chuuya felt a strain in his heart when he saw that, gathering Dazai into his arms completely so he wouldn't fall onto the hard ground.

"What the actual fuck did you do?! Do you want to get killed or something?!" (Well now you got cursing)

"Well about that..."