(s)skk - Ice cream

This is skk oneshot, but here's sskk too, so that's why it's (s)skk (Ik ik I'm smart ;)

But whatever, this is modern au, so it's not in bsd world and Dazai and Chuuya are 16 yo, Atsushi and Akutagawa being 6 yo (I have feeling that this is really, like REALLY boring oneshot but oh well🤷🏻‍♀️) --->

Chuuya POV

"Gh, okay," I said to my mom who had asked me to babysit my little brother Akutagawa. I didn't have anything against it, but I had planned to go shopping. I needed some new clothes. But now my plans changed because of my little brother.

"There's going to be Mori's sons too. Other one you know, Atsushi, Akutagawa's friend, but his big brother you don't know, he's your age," mom told me. I just looked at her with wide eyes.

"And you decided to tell me now?" I asked my mom raising eyebrows.

"Well, I still told you, didn't I? Don't worry, their dads are going to be there too, and you know them so everything's going to be alright." Mom patted me on my head, and I just sighed in defeat, and took Akutagawa's hand, leaving house.

"Aku!" Atsushi yelled running up to raven haired boy so they could hug. I smiled at their adorable behavior, then walking to Atsushi's parents, Fukuzawa and Mori who were waving at me from the table.

We were at some playground, where was climbing frames and other things for children, tables and benches too and just some grass fields and trees.

"Hey, how are you?" Fukuxawa asked smiling warmily. I always liked him. He was like dad to me, since I didn't have one, only mom. Mori was good too, but ecpesially Fukuzawa.

"I'm actually good, thanks for asking," I smiled at white haired man, then I sat beside them. I noticed brown haired boy around my age reading under a tree in the shadow, and then I remembered my mom telling me that here's going to be their other son too, so I asked, "Is that your other son?"

"Yeah, he is. He doesn't really like socializing, so we had to drag him out of home to here," Mori answered. I nodded looking more closely at boy.

His brown hair looked wild and fluffy, making me want to play with it. He was wrapped all over in bandages, and though I didn't see under his brown t-shirt, I still could guess that there were hiding even more bandages. And that he wore dark brown shorts only showed more bandages on his legs.

How strange.

Even if he was strange, I still found him rather interesting, so I stood up and walked to him, sitting next to brunette in the shadow of the tree.

"What are you reading?" I asked looking at boy who hadn't even glanced in my way.

Finally he raised his head and looked at me. "I think it wouldn't be really interesting to you." At this I just shrugged, and then we sat in silence not uttering a word.

"What's your name by the way? Your parents didn't tell and neither did my mom," I finally asked the boy.

"Dazai. Dazai Osamu," was all he said. But then he turned his head into my direction adding, "But what's your, little fox?"

I blushed (what I very much hated) and answered averting my eyes from his, "Nakahara Chuuya..."

"Hm, suits you."

That made me look back at him. "You think that my name suits me...?" Dazai raised eyebrow at me.

"Yeah? Somebody said it doesn't?"

"Well everybody always say that it's girl's name and that I'm girly..." I looked down, all embarrassed. First was silence but then I heard light chuckle beside me, after it turned into laugher.

"And you really listened to them? Don't be silly! Even if you or your name are little bit girly, you don't have to take it seriously. It's still you and be proud of it."

I looked surprised at Dazai who was now smiling at me. First time I saw him smiling actually (I know I know, I know him for about few minutes). "Thank you," was all I said smiling back at him.

After a moment I heard rustling beside me and sigh, after I looked up just to see Dazai standing in front of me reaching his hand for me.

I blinked few times in surprise, but then took his hand and let him pull me on my feet. "Let's get some ice cream. Here's so hot that I just might melt."

'Or you're just hot- Wait what?'

"You're right, let's get some."

We walked to the little market nearby after Dazai told his dads where we're going. There we both bought for ourselves sodas and ice cream. We bought for Akutagawa and Atsushi too ice cream since we knew that they liked it.

We returned to the playground and gave little boys their ice creams. Then we just sat down at the same tree where we were before. I watched how my little brother and Dazai's little brother ate their ice creams, and then gave each other taste their ours. It was adorable.

"Oh no! My ice cream! It's broken!" I heard coming beside me, and I couldn't do anything but laugh.

I looked on my side and saw how Dazai's ice cream was on the ground.

"Rest in peace, ice cream," I said and saluted to said ice cream. Now it was Dazai's turn to laugh.

I saw in the corner of my eye how Fukuzawa and Mori were watching us, and black haired male giggling like a little girl. It was funny sight.

"You can have some of my ice cream if you want," I said still laughing to Dazai and got light 'thanks' in return.

I didn't have time to give my ice cream to Dazai so he could eat some of it when he already leaned on me and licked it.

I froze in place, though my blood vessels didn't bringing all my blood to my cheeks making them bright red. I felt Dazai's arm's pressing on my tight when he leaned on me, and it only made my whole face even redder.

When he leaned away I sighed in relief even though I kinda liked being so close with brunette.

"Hm, it's good," Dazai said not even seeming like he was bothered by what he just did. My brain still didn't fully work so I just licked my ice cream just staring ahead. I then saw Dazai's smirking face looking how I licked my ice cream (don't even ask how many times I said already ice cream) making me think what it is.

I scowled at Dazai. "What?"

"Well, we just inderectly kissed~" he answered, his smirk only widening. It took me a moment to understand what he meant, and after I did I blushed (once again) and turned my head in other direction so he couldn't see it.

"Shut up!"

How said I have a feeling that this isn't so interesting, but still, oneshot it is so \°^°/

Aaaaand I have an idea for next oneshot (sorry it's angst but I like writing angst so bear with it :D)

But whatever, have a good day/night/morning!

Word count: 1216