Ranpoe-Jealous

You gotta see jealous Poe-

Enjoy!

Poe POV

Poe POV

I and Ranpo walked down the street hand in hand, looking for some cafe where we could have a date.

We had agreed on keeping today a date because we both had a free day, so we didn't have to go to work.

I saw some cute little cafe where I could drink coffee and Ranpo eat sweets, so I tugged on Ranpo's hand and took him to said cafe. We walked in and went to an empty table near the window, then sat down.

After talking for some time about everything and anything, waitress came to us to take our orders. She looked at Ranpo smiling warmily and twirled some hair around her finger. I didn't like it but let it slide. For now.

"What would you want , Sir-?" The waitress asked still smiling at Ranpo, not even sparing a glance at me. And no, I didn't care that she didn't look at me, I cared about that she only looked at Ranpo.

"Ranpo, Ranpo Edogawa, and I would like chocolate cake, strawberry muffin and hot chocolate thank you!" Ranpo answered smiling at the waitress, but I guess it's his nature to smile at everyone so I couldn't really do anything.

"Okay. And you, Sir-?" The moment she turned to look at me I almost felt how her gaze turned cold, her smile falling with it.

"Poe. And I would like just black coffee," I said somewhat glaring at her. She just nodded at me and turned back to Ranpo.

"Your drinks will be done in a few minutes and then I'll bring the desserts too," she said smiling again with that warm fake smile, and then she left. Ranpo of course started talking, but this time I just listened because my thoughts being elsewhere.

"Here are your drinks and for Sir. Edogawa his desserts," same waitress came to us carrying our orders.

"Thank you!" Ranpo said happily when I just nodded at her taking my coffee.

When Ranpo started munching on his cake she was still standing beside our table. Ranpo didn't really seem to care about it and just continued talking to me, but it started to irritate me so I asked her trying to keep my voice soft: "Do you need something?"

I and Ranpo now both looked at her with raised eyebrows, and she blushed looking at Ranpo and then said 'shyly': "I wanted to ask for your phone number but I didn't really know how..."

"Okay? If you want something just ask, and don't stand there like we would know what you want. And about phone number, I think it's a no," I answered her insted of Ranpo, who was now sipping his hot chocolate.

"You can't answere for him! What if he wants to give me his phone number?" She said angrily glaring me.

"I can and will when somebody is trying to steal my boyfriend," I said now glaring back at her.

"B-boyfriend? But boys can't be together! And he sure would like to be with soft and curvy girl instead of somebody like you!" She said in a really loud voice, good cafe was almost empty then.

"You think so? Nuh-uh," this time Ranpo who earlier wasn't really listening said, and then leaned over the table grabbing my chin and kissing me deeply, right infront of the waitress. I kissed back and when we parted and looked at waitress.

Waitress had tears in her eyes and she muttered at the same time as she wiped them away, "Why all good and cute boys are gay?" And then she walked away making sure to sway her hips at the same time.

Ranpo got up onto his feet and walked around the table where I was sitting and sat down beside me snuggling into my side.

I pecked Ranpo's forehead, and when we continued our meal, I saw in the corner of my eye how same waitress watched us from the cash death glare in her eyes.

After we paid the bill, I and Ranpo walked to my place of course holding hands.

First thing when I closed door behind us, I lifted Ranpo in my arms carrying him into living room where I sat down on the couch putting Ranpo in my lap.

I enjoyed the view of Ranpo blushing, but then I just kissed him wrapping my arms around his waist, feeling how he wrapped his around my neck.

After a moment we parted away both breathless, and he smirked at me, "You're jealous, aren't ya?"

Now his face was only centimeter apart from mine making this time me a blushing mess. "Maybe I am..." I said suddenly all shy.

"Aww, you're so cute, you don't have to even worry about that I might leave you, because that's impossible, Ranpo said smiling at me, and then he placed kiss on my lips.

"Mhm, I love you..." I said to Ranpo who were now snuggling his nose into my neck.

"I love you too..."

Yay new update, here it comes

My oneshots are kinda short but I'm gonna try and do longer ones, but for now it's like this.

Word count: 824