Fyolai- Tutor

Here comes next one✨ This time this is highschool au!

Btw BIG thank you this book already got over 500 reads!!!!
(Me from the future when I finished this: it's already 700 reads so THANK YOU)
If you like my one shots then remember to vote and comment!

And now into story--->

Fyodor POV

I sat at the back of the classroom, in my own peace trying to paint something tolerable.

We had now art class and our task was to paint what were on our mind.

I stood up and went to sink so I could change my water, but on my way back was white haired boy, who was too going to change his water. We just awkwardly passed each other, and I went back to my seat.

I sat back down at my table and continued painting.

I was on top of my class, I had a really good grades, though I didn't were from rich family, but I didn't really care about that.

Art wasn't my strongest subject in school, so I was kinda worried about it. I tried my best but it was still hard.

In the end of the class I returned nervously my work to teacher, and left to next lesson after cleaning up.

Week later when we had again art our teacher told us what to do, and while we were doing something else she called us one by one to talk about our last weeks project and about how our art is going.

Somewhere in a middle of the lesson I heard her calling my name, what meant that it was my turn. I walked into little back room that art class had, and sat in front of my teacher at the table that was there.

She told me how I was doing in art. And reportedly I didn't know how to express myself, and that's why my grade in art will not be so good. And that means that it might make my average worse.

I was worried about it, so I asked what I could do so it would raise, and this is what the teacher answered: "You might know student named Nikolai Gogol. He isn't as good as you, and that's why his grades isn't so good. Could you teach him and help him to get better grates?"

When I asked that could she then raise my grade, she agreed.

"You can tutor him after school every day, you can have class for you then," she added and then I left and next student walked in.

And so the day passed, me thinking nervously what's gonna happen after school.

The bell rang as a sign that school ends, and so my classmates left the classroom leaving me there alone, waiting for this 'Nikolai' to come.

After about 10 minutes door opened and inside walked same white haired boy that was in my art class.

"Hello, you are Nikolai Gogol?" I asked the boy, who was now sitting in front of me.

"Sure I am!" He said after what he got his books out of his backpack.

"I'm Fyodor Dostoevsky how you might know," I told boy, who just nodded. I took a chair from other desk and sat beside Nikolai. "So tell me, in what you need help?"

Nikolai looked at me and then said lightly smiling embarrassedly saying, "Kinda in everything."

"Okay, no need in being embarrassed, it's normal not to understand something," I said patting Nikolai's shoulder soothingly. "So let's start with exponents. Look here, so..."

And so went on our first lesson.

It's been a week since I started tutoring Nikolai, and now was lunch time and I was eating in school's cafeteria.