Tanihara-Sister

Thank you so much for already over 300 reads🫶
And here come's second reques!

I (once again) hope that I can fulfill this request how it was requested (too much request words)
I say again thank you for over 300 reads!
And now enjoy! (If you can :D)

I (once again) hope that I can fulfill this request how it was requested (too much request words) I say again thank you for over 300 reads!And now enjoy! (If you can :D)

Tanizaki POV

"Juni-saaaaan," Naomi whined hanging on my arm, not letting me go. "Where are you going?" She made puppy eyes at me still not letting me go.

"To work, and you need to go too," I answered as calmly as possible.

"But I don't wanna right now, I just wanna be with my brother!" Se wore innocent smile, but I knew better than that.

"You'll still be with me even at agency, so come on now," I tried to tell her.

"Okay, but I'm gonna be all the time with you!" She smiled at me still with that innocent smile. I just sighed in defeat, and went to wear shoes so we could go.

At the agency first thing in order was a meeting with a.d.a. members.

Naomi of course sat beside me snuggling into my side as much as she could with armrests between us.

"Important information; we have in the tomorrow evening meeting with Port Mafia, so be prepared for that," Kunikida who was standing at the end of the table told us.

Rest of the meeting went as usual, everybody speaking as usual, Ranpo eating his sweets as usual, Kunikida trying to keep everyone in line as usual, and let's not forget that Naomi was clinging to my side as usual.

After meeting I went to my worktable so I could start working on my computer, but Naomi once again has something different on her mind and she sat on my lap, so I couldn't see the screen of my computer.

"Please, Naomi, can you move so I can do my work?" I asked her calmly.

"Why you need to do all your work today?? Can't you just tomorrow?" She whined still sitting on my lap, and that started making me uncomfortable, but I was little bit scared to say about it to her because it was kinda scary when she got angry.

At this rate I was too happy that others were used to Naomi and her whining so they didn't pay attention to us.

"No I can't, I need to get it done before tomorrow's meeting with Port Mafia," I explained to her, just to receive a pout and huff from her and then she stood up and went to her table not speaking the rest of the day with me, which was relaxing, though I would never admit it to her.

When it was time to go home Naomi already forgot why she refused to speak to me so she got all clingy again, and at this rate I almost exploded, but still kept smile on my face.