Feelings [Wilbur Soot]

~♡~

~♡~

Tw: none
463 words!

Y/n pov:

I slowly wake up to a dry throat and slightly coughing, I check my phone to see it is 2:45 a.m.

I sighed as I stand up, walking towards the kitchen.

I got a glass and ran some water in it.

"Y/n?" I voice called out in a raspy voice , freaking out, I slowly turn around as someone turns on the light.

I wince at the bright light, closing my eyes, soon fluttering open to reveal Wilbur.

"Hey Will." I said smiling softly.

"What are you doing up? It's rather late." I said furrowing my eyebrows while drinking my water.

"I could ask you the same question." He said as walks over to me.

3rd person:

Y/n was confused, the last time she had a conversation with Wilbur at night, he ended up kissing her.

She haven't spoken to him since.

Secretly, Wilbur was happy that she was talking to him again, though he supposed she didn't really have a choice in these circumstances since they always see eachother almost everyday.

Y/n pov:

"I was thirsty so I got a glass of water." I said sounding rather guarded as I motioned to my glass in my hand.

"But your glass is finished." He said quietly, pointing to the glass.

"I know." I said shugging.

"Well, Will, if you don't mind." I said sharply, a little frightened at our close distance.

"I'm going back to bed." I said walking past him.

"Actually, I do mind." He said with a guilty look on his face, I turn around and face him.

"Why?" I ask folding my arms.

"You rarely speak to me, and the one time you did and it ended horribly." He said looking deep into my eyes.

"I know." I said.

"Look I'm sorry, I should've just asked before doing it." He said rubbing the back to his neck as I look at him with a simple look with a slight smile on my face.

I walk up to him, cupping one of his cheeks in my hand and slowly lean in, kissing him slowly.

It look a few second before he kisses back with his hands on my waist, pulling me closer.

After the first time he had kissed me, I have been slowly developing feelings for him.

Feelings.

Stupid feelings.

Eventually, I put my hands on his chest and slowly push me away from him.

He stared at me, the normal what-are-you-doing look on his face, except for the confusion in his eyes.

"Hey, you okay, what happened?" Wilbur finally asked, cupping my cheeks and looking in my eyes with a worried expression.

"Feelings." I said.

"Stupid feelings." I said smiling as I peck his lips, making him smile.