Rooftop [Slimecicle]

tw: none
For this you live in a flat :)

Y/n pov:

"Y/N, you should take a break." Charlie said laughing as I look closely at my computer.

"But I have to finish this video, bub." I said not taking my eyes off the screen.

"You can finish it tomorrow." He said wrapping his arms around my shoulders as I rolled my eyes and laugh.

"You're not gonna let me get this done are you?" I ask looking up at him.

"Nope." He said as he pecks my lips.

"Your being way too nice, what do you want, what did you do?" I said laughing as I stretch out.

"What!" He yelled jokingly, placing his hand on his heart.

"I can't do anything nice for my beautiful girlfriend." He said wrapping his arms around me again.

"No, no you can't." I said smiling as he held my hand pulling you up.

"Come on" He said as he walked me out of my room.

He opens my front door and pulled me into the elevator and held me into his chest.

He walked out with me on the roof.

He walked me over to one of the couches placed directly under the night sky.

He sits on one of the couches, pulling me between his legs as he wraps his arms around me.

"It's beautiful." I said looking up at the stars.

"It really is." He said as I look at him as he looks at me.

"Your being cheesy." I said laughing as blush ran to my cheeks.

"Yeah, but I love you." He smiled laying his head on my shoulder.

"I love you too" I said looking at him, pecking his lipsnas he smiles and buries his head into the crook of my neck.

289 words!