First kiss [Wilbur Soot]

tw: none

Requested by crimeboysgod thank you!!

Y/n pov:

I'm 24 and still haven't had my first kiss.

It's simple but I'm too shy and awkward.

There's no reason other than my own self-consciousness.

I have a boyfriend named Wilbur, Wilbur Soot, we've been friends for 3 years and have been dating for 7 months now.

Surprisingly, we haven't kissed yet.

I was in bed reading emails on my laptop when Wilbur comes in the room and walks over to me as he leans in, I dodge his kiss.

I felt bad because his whole expression dropped.

Each time he attempted to kiss me, I found myself doing something to avoid it.

As I set my computer aside, I scoot over as he lays next to me with his head on my chest his arms wrapping around my waist.

"How was filming?" I ask him gently caressing his cheek.

"It was fun but tiring with Tommys loud ass." He said moving his head to the crook of my neck as I laugh.

"you hungry, I can make you something." I ask.

"I'm fine, I just wanna sleep." He said closing his eyes, tightening his grip on me.

I continued to caress his cheek, providing comfort until he drifted off to sleep.

~Time skip~

I received a text from the group chat suggesting that we all go out for dinner tonight. (Girls group chat :) )

We agreed to meet around 7-8, and since it was currently 5, I decided to get ready.

Once I finished, I headed to the living room, where I found Wilbur, laying on the couch, on his phone.

He glanced up and his eyes widened at the sight of me.

"You look absolutely beautiful." He says, rising from the couch and making his way toward me.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed as he leaned in for a kiss, I gently avert his jaw, planting a peck on his cheek instead.

He looked at me with a confused expression, but brushed it off.

"Where are you going?" He asks furrowing his eyesbrows, holding my waist.

"I'm going out to out with the girls." I said excitedly.

"Can I come?" He asks.

"No, it's just us girls." I chuckled, playfully.

"But it hurts, you know, letting you go out looking like this. A lot of guys could be staring at you all night and maybe even try to steal you away from me." He said.

"Hey, don't be like that, love. You are the only person I love, ok?" I said cupping his cheeks, looking at him sternly.

I got a message saying they're outside.