Distraction [Schlatt]

Tw: none
Lime again :)

Y/n pov:

I've been trying to do my editing for my new video for the past 2 hours but Schlatt  wouldn't stop distracting me.

"Schlatt-" I said trying to mutter between kisses.

"Bub, I really need to finish this." I said not wanting to let go but I should.

Don't get me wrong, I love kissing Schlatt but it distracts me from editing my videos.

"No." He said as his kiss began moving down to my neck.

I move my head to the side, giving him more access.

"What's with you being clingey all day?" I ask while laugh as his hands move to my waist.

"I just love you so much." He said as he began moving up to my lips.

It took a lot of courage to finally push him off.

"I need to do my editing." I said laughing.

He groaned, leaning back on the bed watching me.

After a few minutes, he got up from the bed and walked towards me.

He hugged me from behind and rested his head on my head. (You can pretend you have those chairs without the back. I know that sucks but just for the sake of the story.)

"I see what you're doing, it's not happening." I said looking up at him as he laughed, pecking my lips.

A few minutes later, he begins kissing my neck again.

"Schlatt, you're gonna distract me...again." I said as I felt him smile against my neck.

"I'm sorry. I can't help it, I'm addicted." He said smiling.

"I can tell." I chuckle folowed by his chuckled and he resumes to kissing my neck.

Half an hour later, I finally finished.

It shouldn't have taken that long if Schlatt  wasn't distracting me so much.

"Now, can we finish what we started?" He said grabbing my hand, slowly making his way to my bed.

"You really are addicted." I laugh, slowly removed my hand.

"Only to you." He said holdling my waist, slowly leaning in.

"Well I need to shower." I said slowly averting his head, making me kiss him on the cheek and slowly remove myself from his grasp as his face slowly as his face dropped.

"Unless you want to join me?" I ask.

He nodded his head rapidly as he took off his shirt.

389 words!