Enough of a bad day to go around [Tommyinnit]

tw: none

Y/n pov:

"God damn it!" I said looking down angrily at my sweater.

Looking down at my sweater that was ruined by a boy who just bumped into me.

I was getting out of the lunch line when this dumbass walked right into me, spilling the lunch I just bought on my (favorite colour) sweater.

He didn't even apologize! He just walked away.

I silently curse at him while walking to the bathroom, seeing if I could salvage this sweater.

I take the sweater off, leaving me in a short sleeved top.

I turn the tap and wet some paper towels before scrubbing the mess off the sweater.

I hear someone come in the bathroom but I ignore it, scrubbing the hell out of the stain but it fails to come out.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" I hear a familiar voice.

I turn around and see my boyfriend, Tom Simons, staring at me confused.

"Some asshole ran into me and spilled my lunch on me." I said as I huff.

"That sucks. But uh...I don't think that stain is coming out, love." Tommy walks up behind me, stopping me from continuing the failed attempts at cleaning the sweater.

I sigh as I stop.

"Whatever I have to get to class." I said as I shove the sweater into my bag.

"N/n, here!" Tommy said running up to me, giving me his sweater.

"Are you sure, you might get cold." I said.

"I insist." He said shoving the swester in my hands.

"Thsnk you." I said kissing his cheek, my mood lifting up.

As I walk away, I get called again.

"Hey, I was thinking we could do something tonight. Maybe watch a movie and get a bunch of snacks?" He said rubbing the nape of his neck nervously.

"I would love that, bye Toms" I said smiling.

~Time skip~

I slam my locker shut, earning me some weirds looks from kids around me but I roll my eyes at them.

My brat of an (least favourite subject) teacher almost gave me detention for no reason!

I wasn't late to class, I didn't talk, I hadn't bother anyone, I did the homework, but yet she still had the audacity to threaten me with detention just for asking to go to the bathroom.

But thank god that was my last period of the day so I head home to relax from this school shit.

Tommy and I agreed to meet at his house at 6 so I have some time.

When I get home, I realize no one else is home.

'Fine with me.' I though walking over to the kitchen.

I check the pantry for my (favourite snack) but realize someone ate the last one.

I take a deep breath and slowly walk upstairs.

Once I get to my room, I face plant on my bed and scream into my pillow.

After a couple of minutes of just laying there, I finally get up and get ready to head to Tommy's.

I open the door, locking it then walking to Tommys since it's not that far from mine, but on the way there, because God probably seems to hate me today, it rains hard.

I look down at my drenched clothes and try to hold back an annoyed scream.

This is what I get for not bringing an umbrella.

I stand up and resume my stroll to my beloved boyfriends house now with drenched clothes.

I finally arrive when Tommy opens the door, his eyebrow furrows.

"What happened to you?" He said sarcastically.

"Nice to see you too, Tom." I said as I step into his house and tying my hair into a ponytail.

"You're drenched, just let me get you some clothes then you can take a shower." He said smiling as he goes upstairs and comes back down handing me clothes. (Soft Tom ♡)

"Here, I'm sure mum doesn't mind since she loves you more that me." He said laughing.

"Thank you." I laugh kissing his cheek, walking over to the bathroom.

After I showered, I left my hair wet, as I head to the living room and I smile at the set up.

His thrown a bunch of pillows and blankets on the couch as well as snacks, fairy lights across the couch.

"So what movie are we watching." I asked sitting next to him, laying my legs on his.

"Well I though maybe The Outsiders, (favourite show), and Wil recommended the Breakfast Club so your pick." Tommy said smiling, rubbing my shinbone. (front of the leg.)

"Hmm let's watch (favourite show)!" I said excitedly as he laughs before putting it on.

I change positions, laying my head on his shoulder while he puts his arm sround me, eating the snacks he got.

I play with his fingers as I put my head in the crook of his neck taking a deep breath.

Half way through the movie, I feel my eyes start to get heavy and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Right before I do though, I feel Tommy kiss the top of my head.

"goodnight N/n." He whispered.

Then, I fall into a peaceful sleep.

866 words!