Cute moments [Karl Jacobs]

Tw: cute if you consider it cute :)
Thank you justbrowsingxxx for requesting!!! :)
607 words!

Y/n pov:

"Next is a $125 milkshake!" Jimmy said to the camera as Karl rocks back and forth.

I look at him smiling, leaning my head on his shoulder as he puts his head on mine.

"I've been looking forward to this all day." Chandler said smiling as the waiter walks to us with the milkshake.

I take my head on his shoulder, looking at the milkshake.

The waiter explains whats in the milkshake.

"That's a little wierd if we all go at the same time, so I'm just gonna-" Jimmy said as he takes his straw, sipping the milkshake.

"I'm gonna look at you while a do it." Chandler said as he takes a sip, looking at Jimmy.

"Oh my god." I said chuckling as everyone laughs at the two.

Jimmy moves the drink to me and Karl, gesturing us to try the milkshake, turning around talking ro the camera once again.

I grab my straw, taking a sip as Karl takes a sip as well, looking in my eyes while smiling.

I smile, moving away from the glass while laughing, followed by Karl's laugh.
___________________________________________

We walk around the island to see palm leaves.

"This is actually really cool!" Jimmy said as we lay on the palm leaves.

"It's perfect for cuddling." Karl said as he lays his head on my chest and his arms around my waist, laughing while looking at me.
___________________________________________

"Thank you timeisthebest for 7 months!" I said as Karl hits his head on my shoulder.

I keep talking to chat as Karl hits his head on my shoulder over and over again.

"Yes, Karl?" I said looking back at him, smiling as he stops.

He pecks my lips before laying his head on my shoulder as he laughs.
____________________________________________

"Y/n!" Karl said running up to me, hugging me as I peck his cheek.

"Y/n, I need you to wear this." Jimmy said holding a blindford while smiling.

"I just go here, why are you smiling!?" I ask backing away from Jimmy as he laughs.

"Karl, you lure her around." Jimmy said as Karl puts the blindford on me and grabs my hand.

"Why did you give Karl control, I trust you not Karl." I said laughing.

"I feel offended that my own girlfriend does not trust me." Karl said letting go of my hands.

"I don't mean it like that, can I take off my blindfold?" I ask looking around.

"Yeah." Jimmy said laughing as I take off the blindfold looking for Karl, seeing him in the corner of the basketball court.

I run up to him, hugging him from behind as he immediately turns around and hug me as I laugh.
____________________________________________

"I want you four to break into teams of two." Jimmy said waving his hands.

As he always does.

Karl wraps his arms around me immediately, laying his head on my shoulder.
___________________________________________

Inspiration by me :)

on the door of Karl's room where his streams as I heard a I'll be back chat.'

He opens the door with a smile on his face but soon drops to a frown.

"Hey, you okay?" He asks cupping my cheeks.

"I can't sleep." I said leaning my head on his chest.

I holds up his hand, interlocking our hands as we walk to his desk.

He sits down and pats his leg while smiling.

I sit on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck and dangeling my legs under the seat rests as he wraps his arms around my waist, kissing my cheek.
__________________________________________