Drunk in love [Wilbur Soot]

tw: none
845 words!

Y/n pov:

I was laying in bed, in my pajamas while on social media then I started reading a book.

My reading was interrupted when I heard knocking on my door.

"Who is it?" I ask as I place down my book and standing up and walk to my door..

"It's Phil... and Wilbur!" I heard Phil in a struggling voice.

I open the door and smile at my two favorite people.

"Hi!" I said smiling at Phil but I look at Wilbur worried.

Wilbur's eyes were closed as he leant on the door way with Phil, holding him up with his other arm.

"I- uhm, I came to bring Will. He had too much to drink and then started to shout about how much he wanted you, so I figured it was best to bring him here before he embarrasses himself more." Phil explains quickly.

"Classic Will, thank you for bringing him Phil." I said laughing.

Phil moves Wilbur forward, I pull him and put his arms around me as I thank him again.

"Just phone me, if you need anything." Phil sid smiling while waving goodbye.

"Hey Will." I said brushing some hair off his forehead.

"Noooooo, don't touch my hair!" He slurs, moving his head back.

"Why not?" I said frowning.

"Only my girlfriend can." He slurs.

"Oh really?" I said smirking.

"Yep." He said hiccuping.

I sit him down on the bed and fix his glasses that were falling down his nose.

I kiss his forehead and he lets out a groan.

"My girlfriend is going to kill me." He slurs in horror and wipes away my kiss with his hand.

"And who's this girlfriend of yours?" I said smiling.

"Y/n Y/l/n." He said sighing dreamily, falling back onto the bed.

"Wanna tell me about her?" I said smiling.

"She's perfect, she's dreamy too, shes like- like a- the Sun of happiness"

"The Sun of happiness?" I said laughing at his words.

"Mhm, she is- so pretty that I'm jealous. She plays with my hair, and holds my hand everywhere, and I love kissing her." Wilbur said smiling.

I start to blush at his words and he continued to ramble about the things he loves about me.

"I'm going to marry her one day," He blurts without any hesitation with red cheeks.

"W-what?" I said looking at him shocked.

"Do you think she would marry me? Oh! I need to start planning." He said as he stands up and stumbles to the desk to find paper and a pen.

"Woah, woah, you can plan that another time, and I'm sure she would be happy to marry you." I tell him as I bring him back to the bed. 

Wilbur changes fast and he tells me that I can look again.

"Y/n is the only person who can see me like that. Not a random girl in my room- do you think she'll be mad at me because you're here?" He said pointing at me.

"Uhm- lets just go brush your teeth and hair brushed." I said.

"Okay." He said sighing.

I bring him to the bathroom and hand him his toothbrush and watch him struggle to keep his eyes open.

I grab a chair, standing on it and I brush his hair as he brushes his teeth. (Yes, it's relatable)

When we both finish and we lay on the bed.

His eyes are falling shut as I hand him water.

He spills it on himself when he misses his mouth.

I laugh and grab a towel from the bathroom, wiping his top.

"Night, mystery person. Tell y/n I said goodnight and I love her if you see her or call her." He whispers drifting off to sleep and moving away from me as I laugh.

"Okay, goodnight Will." I said kissing his head and slowly fall asleep.

~The next morning~

I walk up, seeing Wilbur on my chest and his arms around my waist.

"Morning love." I said smiling, pecking his forehead as he hums.

"My head hurts." He said rubbing his head then puts his head back on my chest, inhaling then exhaling.

"You won't believe what you did last night." I said laughing, brushing his hair out of his eyes as he looks at me.

"Oh god, what did I do?" He said sitting up.

I told him him what happend last night about how Phil dragged him here and the slurs he has done.

"But, what's the problem about marying you?" He ask smirking.

"There's nothing wrong with that." I said laughing, putting my head on his chest while blushing then look back up at him.

I lean forward, closing the gap between us as Wilbur kisses me back when I wrap my arms around his neck.

Wilbur grabs my hips, moving me onto his lap as I smile into the kiss.

I pull away, smiling.

"I love you." He said smiling as he moves some hair behind my ear.

"I love you too." I said laughing as I put my head in his shoulder as he pulls me closer.