20

she's been with me for 6 years and i have loved her every single day since then. it hurts me a lot to be far from her, but i know she's always there for me, loving me and looking after me. God, i love her so much. there's nothing i wouldn't do for her, she's been the sunshine of my life since the day i laid my eyes on her. from the very first glance and the very first touch, i knew she was the one and i'd endure the distance and the days i spend without her.

if you're reading this, just know that i'm so in love with you and i will always love you. last night we talked about our goals and how we're so determined to get there; we'll get there, love. slowly but surely, we'll get there. i promise to always love you more than yesterday, take you on dates and dance with you endlessly. get drunk with you, take long walks with you, have fancy dinners and raise a bunch of cats and dogs and we'll be the happiest we can be with every day spent together. i can't wait to come home and do everything with you, loving you is such a privilege and i'm so thankful that you chose me, you know i'd do the same to you too -- i'd choose you and love you again and again over anyone or anything.

i'm so in love with you, i know you know that. i just wrote this one to remind you again how much i do.
as long as you're here with me, i got a smile on my face. it's impossible to brush the colors you brought to my life away, and it's even more impossible for me to stop loving you. through thick and thin you'll have me, always. i love you so much, love. my baby, my heart, my sunshine always 'til the end of time. kiv, my heart belongs to you, and i love you so dearly.