Chapter 2

Wow I'm only on the second chapter and I've gotten many notifications for this story.

Bethany

After the race that Dom won and a few minutes of catching up with him and Mia, my lovely cousin came into my eyesight. Once she saw me, she scoffed and walked up under Dom's arm.

"Aye Beth. Didn't know the cat dragged you in."

"By the looks of your outfit, it looks like you were just dragged in." I looked her up and down. Dom chuckled and Mia giggled while Letty hit Dom.

"Aye Dom, what are you doing hanging around with her anyways?" Letty looked up at him and he looked at me.

"Letty, she's been family, and she is immediate family to you. Why do you hate her so much?"

"Never said I hated her. She just always happened to like you and I just couldn't handle the competition. So I took her out of our lives." She just told him that I liked him. I slowly backed out of the conversation and ran to my car.

"Bethany!" I heard Mia say my name but I got to my car and hopped in. Once it was started, somebody yelled "Cops!". It was difficult to get out but I managed to.

I saw Mia looking for Vince, I'm pretty sure, so I stopped in front of her and told her to get in.

"Why'd you run? When you left Dom and Letty started making out and it was gross!" Mia said once we got to an empty road.

"I didn't want to see your brothers reaction to me having a crush on him." I drove down a few streets and made a right.

"He likes you too ya know. Ever since you left, he hasn't been the same. Yeah, when you left, our dad died but there was something wrong before that happened."

"I'm sorry about your dad. But I doubt he likes me." I went to finish what I was saying but Mia quickly pointed something out.

"Who is that?" I squinted and pulled up next to the two men walked down the street.

"Hey!" I stood up and stuck my head out the window. They turned around and I saw Dominic and Brian. "Dom! Get in here! Oh uh you two Brian!" I yell as they walk towards Mia and I.

The boys take the backseat and when their doors shut, I speed off down the road. After about twenty minutes pasted, we made it to the Toretto House and I turned off the car.

"This is your stop." I look at the house and garage. "Wow, this place really hasn't changed much." I admire it until Mia's door slams.

"Do you two want to come in, have a beer?" Dom asks Brian and I, who are still in my car. I nodded and Brian agrees. Together, the four of us walk into the house that I never thought I would be in again.

How was that? I've been told to update soon and hopefully this was soon enough. I have a busy summer so I'll make as much spare time as I can. Love you guys!