Chapter 19 : Time To Eat, Not To Die

"I am.. Yoo Junghyuk.."

It was the unbelievable thing that Rimuru heard from Kim Dokja.

'Wow.. amazing..'

Rimuru chuckled internally while his lips trembled from containing a loud laugh. Good thing his face was hidden under the anti-demonic mask.

Jung Heewon and Lee Hyunsung sweatdropped at his sudden words while Rimuru contained his laugh inside his head. The trespassers seemed to be doubtful about it, but Kim Dokja knew their skill in which he threatened and stopped the man.

.
.
.
.

Rimuru, Kim Dokja, Jung Heewon and Lee Hyunsung were in the Dongmyo Station. Kim Dokja was having an undeniable and too obvious acting. People doubt his face if he was really Yoo Junghyuk. Meanwhile Jung Heewon, Rimuru and Lee Hyunsung were outside guarding him.

Inside a large tent, Kim Dokja was crossing his legs as a man were on his knees in front of him. Kim Dokja interrogated the kneeling man named 'Lee Seongguk'.

But as they go further to the interrogation, a loud thud came from outside and both men walked out to see what's going on.

"U-Uikk.."

a man was on his knees while his neck was being gripped by Rimuru. He struggled for air while trying to escape from Rimuru's grasp.

"Rimuru!.."

Kim Dokja raised his voice at the blue haired. And Rimuru turned to his direction and released the man.

"Sorry.. he was trying to pick a fight at us and bossed us around."

Rimuru explained while crossing his arms. Looking at the crater which was from the impact of Heewon and the man before Rimuru choked him.

"He also flirted with Rimuru-ssi, Junghyuk-nim!.." Jung Heewon added.

Kim Dokja rubbed his temples at their explanation. Hearing it started to form a headache on his head.

.
.
.
.
.

"Could I ask you a few questions about yourself?.." the choked man earlier named 'Jung Minseob' asked Kim Dokja.

"You must be doubtful if I was the real Yoo Junghyuk or not." Kim Dokja replied coldly.

"T-Thats n-not it.." Jung Minseob tried to deny while stuttering.

"Go ahead." Kim Dokja just shrugged it off.

"From what I remember, you had the 'Delusional Demon' Kim Namwoon with you during your third regression.. but I noticed you had a woman and that blue haired instead...." Jung Minseob paused. Then he continued

"The woman seemed too old to be Lee Jihye, and that blue haired girl.. is not Lee jihye either.." Jung Minseob muttered.

Kim Dokja looked at him, and then he took a glance at the blue haired who was standing outside with the other two. He switched his gaze again at the two men in front of him and spoke.

"Kim Namwoon is dead.. he was killed by one of you"

The two men got surprised at his words. But they just nodded because of the mood that Kim Dokja had on his face.

"And also.. you.." Kim Dokja paused after pointing at Jung Minseob.

"Did you really flirted with Rimuru? The blue haired?.." Kim Dokja continued with a cold expression.

Jung Minseob's heart started to beat faster as he started to sweat heavily.

"I-I didn't m-mean to-"

"He's actually a guy.." Kim Dokja voiced out In a flat tone. Causing Jung Minseob and the other to be dumbfounded, leaving their mouths agape.