Chapter 13 : Beauty But A Beast

Rimuru pov

[The exclusive skill 'Magic Sense lvl.4' has been activated.]

As I activated the skill, my senses widened like a vast ocean. I could hear, see, and feel the monsters and people everywhere in this station.

I tried to find Kim Dokja and the others, yet he was the only one I found. Right now he was being surrounded by monsters preparing to attack. I could hear him saying that he won't die, and that made me fired up.

Is there anyway i can get there quickly!?, I thought as I run as fast as I could. Can I use a skill that can be used on those monsters despite our distance?, like a long range activation?, Not teleportation.

{Yes. I haven't finished analyzing your previous skills, but I was able to re-acquire one that can match your description}

Thank you!, So what is it?!

{It's Flare Circle.}

Okay, thank you Great Sage!.

I quickly stretched out my hand and activated the skill.

[The exclusive skill 'Flare Circle lvl.2' has been activated.]

The ground below the monsters formed a magic circle and erupted with flames in a circular motion, it was a bit weak compared to the original strength of the skill, but it was enough to burn them to crisp.

I finally arrived at the location. I could see Kim Dokja sweating, while looking directly at the flames.

"You won't die.., because I won't let you"
Those word's came out from my mouth, it sounded like a declaration, but it actually was. That Yoo Junghyuk guy glanced at my way, with a surprised face. I smiled at him and waved my hand.

[The Constellation 'Demon-Like Judge Of Fire' is excitedly waiting for your 'comeback'.]

[The Constellation 'Lord Of Catastrophic Storms' is greatly proud of your camaraderie.]

[The Constellation 'Tyrant Of Destruction' is saying you can do better than that.]

[The constellations are screaming with excitement.]

[You have been sponsored 1500 coins.]

'isn't this a good time to show off?, I mean, I want that guy to regret his choice for turning me down and the constellations also sponsor me money for it, so I'll take advantage of this situation.'

I thought with an evil smile.

The flames that was circulating the monsters has vanished. I quickly sprinted behind Kim Dokja, and swung my sword at the monsters trying to attack him. But as I turned around to face him, he suddenly collapsed.

I catched him, then gently laying him on the ground. I hope you didn't die.

{He is not dead} the Great Sage remarked

I know that!.

Then I stood up and clenched my sword, not enough strength to break it. I was thinking of showing off, but, some constellations or even dokkaebi might be wary of me if I use too much strength, even though they already are. And using it infront of humans isn't a good idea.

[The constellations are carefully observing your next move.]

So I have to set up two barriers to avoid bigger casualties.

[The exclusive skill 'Multilayer Barrier lvl.3' had been activated.]

The first barrier was to protect Kim Dokja while he sleep. And the other one was to isolate me and the monsters, except for the others. I already planned this move, so you better watch it regressor.