Chapter 16 : I Am Inevitable

After some time, Kim Dokja went back and proceeded to his plan to take the landlord down. All of them started to do their parts, and Lee jihye also helped. Jung Heewon destroyed the green zones along with Sangah and Gilyoung, while Lee Hyunsung and Kim Dokja invaded Gong Pildu's territory and destroyed it.

After all the zones are invalid, the monsters started to appear. Kim Dokja and the others went to the stairs and destroyed the stairs after. The people except his group was left on the lower floor, and all of them were forced to fight the monsters while depending on Gong Pildu.

Meanwhile, Rimuru was on standby. He didn't take part of the plan since he was absent during Kim Dokja's discussion, but he was well aware of what was happening. Even in a great distance, he could hear all of it.

Rimuru decided to go after them, but a ringing phone call sound in his ear made him stop on his track.

It was a call from Yoo Junghyuk...

.

.

.

.

Rimuru pov

I answered the phone call telepathically, but no one answered.

I immediately took action, but stopped because I don't know where he is.

{The location has been provided through the telephatic phone connection that was engraved in the phone from the individual 'Yoo Junghyuk.}

'So it's like a GPS?'

{Yes. Hence, creating a map through the newly re-acquired skill 'Mental Map lvl.3' is now possible. Would you like to proceed?}

'Yes!'

{Understood..}

[The exclusive skill 'Mental Map lvl.3' has been activated.]

Different visions of location ahead of me was created in my mind, as if I could see the future location I'm heading towards. It was the same skill that I used in the labyrinth aka dwelling of spirits. But I couldn't get a grasp of Yoo Junghyuk's location, but I could feel that I'm getting close.

As I was getting close, I could see a door ahead of me. I could feel something from it, but I ignored that feeling and went ahead.

[You have discovered a hidden dungeon!]

[This dungeon has already been discovered. The discovery achievement cannot be obtained.]

[A new hidden scenario has arrived.]

----------------------------------------------------------

[Hidden Scenario - Cinema Dungeon.]

Category : Hidden

Difficulty : A-

Clear Conditions : Defeat the master of the cinema dungeon.

Time Limit : None

Compensation : 4000

Failure : ---

-----------------------------------------------------------

[You have entered the Cinema Dungeon.]

An eerie feeling crept under my skin, but it didn't mean I was scared. I continued to run forward, passing through a number of torned posters that was still intact on the wall as I gave it a little attention.

People must have been here already..., I wonder what they did to those posters..

{!!}

I felt Great Sage being on guard, so I halted. Standing cautiously while eyeing my sorroundings. I turned around to face the wall and saw a poster that was left untouched.