𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞. year 3000

s4 e6 {the dive}
"HE SAID, I'VE BEEN TO THE YEAR 3000. NOT MUCH HAS CHANGED BUT THEY LIVE UNDERWATER." busted

    "DUSTIN, CAN YOU HEAR ME? WHEELER?" Everyone turned to the device in Dustin's bag, the boys eyes widening as he grabbed it

    "Eddie. Holy shit! Are you okay?" The group moved behind the van, hiding completely from the news people and law enforcement.

    "Nah, man. Pretty... pretty goddamn far from okay." Robin quickly asked the Henderson boy where the Munson boy was, making Dustin question him, asking where he was. "Skull rock. Do you know it?"

    "Yeah, that's near Cornwallis and uhm." As the curly haired boy to struggle to remember the road, Steve finished his sentence, knowing exactly where it was.

    "Garrett, yeah. I know where that is." The Harrington boy pulled Mickey away from the group, everyone following them.

    "Think we'll find him before the cops do?" Steve looked over at Mickey, taking a deep breath.

    "Let's hope."

    "Dude, I'm telling you, you're taking us the wrong way

    "Dude, I'm telling you, you're taking us the wrong way." The tall boy followed after Dustin and his girlfriend, wanting her to stay in front of him just in case.

    "It's north. I'm positive. I checked the map."

    "You do realize Skull Rock, it's a super popular make out spot?" The Mayfield girl whipped her head around to look at her shaggy haired boyfriend, her brows knitted together in confusion.

    "Take a lot of girls there, Harrington?" The boys eyes widened just slightly as he shrugged.

    "Some, not a lot." The red head gave the boy a smirk, asking if she should be happy he's never taken her to Skull Rock. "Of course. I have more respect for you then the flings I've taken there. They were just girls, you are my girlfriend." The girl smiled at her boyfriend as he stepped towards her, throwing his arm over her shoulders.

    "Okay, so why'd you remind me of the fact that horny teens like Skull Rock?" The tall boy looked at his girlfriend, telling her to cover her ears.

    "Oh god."

    "It wasn't popular until I made it popular. Alright? I practically invented it. We're heading in the wrong direction." Steve walked himself and Mickey in a different direction, the young curly haired boy questioning him. "Stop whining! Let's go. Trust me!" The girl looked at the younger boy, grinning as he made a face at her boyfriend. Mickey pulled away from her boyfriend, making him look at her in confusion.

    "As much as I'd like to stay like that, going downhill with your arm around me will inevitably make us eat shit. I'm not doing that." After walking for a few minutes, Steve pushed through some leaves.

    "Oh, bada bing, bada boom. There she is, Henderson. Skull Rock. In your face, man. In your stupid, cocky, little face." Mickey chuckled as they walked towards the giant rock as Dustin spoke, telling him it didn't make sense. "Yeah, yeah. Even with it staring you in the face, you can't admit it. Can't admit you're wrong, you butthead."

    "I concur." The three whipped around at the sound of Eddie's voice, the Munson boy grinning as he spoke. "You, Dustin Henderson, are a total butthead." The younger curly haired boy grinned, walking towards his older friend with his arms opened wide.

    "Jesus, we thought you were a goner." The two boys embraced in a hug, the older boy seeming relieved as he patted Dustin's back.

    "Yeah, me too, man." Mickey looked over at her boyfriend to see him standing with his hands on his hips.

    "Jeez, Steve. Can you seem anymore jealous?" The boy looked over at the Mayfield girl, rolling his eyes as the two boys pulled apart from each other, clearly very glad to see one another.

    "I'm not jealous, I'm just uh, yeah, shut up."

APOLLO SPEAKS
literally need to push myself to finish this book
but dw, I won't discontinue this, it'll just take
me a little longer to upload (as we've all seen)
and it's almost over so at least that's a plus