𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞. kids

s2 e3 {the pollywog}
"OH, I AM JUST A KID. I ALWAYS MAKE MISTAKES AND I NEVER SAY IM SORRY." current joys

THE RED HEADED GIRL GOT OUT OF TOMMYS CAR, thanking him for actually giving her a ride home

THE RED HEADED GIRL GOT OUT OF TOMMYS CAR, thanking him for actually giving her a ride home. As far as Mickey could tell, Tommy was a normal guy, which is better than some things she could say about other guys at Hawkins. She walked up to her house, opening the door to see that neither of her siblings were home. It didn't surprise her though, because she knew both of them were doing their own thing. As Tommy car drove off, the Mayfield girl shut the door, her eyes scanning around the house seeing all of the beer cans littered around the house.

"Makayla?" The girl sighed as she dropped her school bag on the couch, going over to the kitchen table where most of the beer cans were. "Makayla, who was that guy in the car?" Her step father walked into the kitchen, a cigarette tucked between his fingers.

    "Some guy in my class. I was late and Billy had already left, so I had to find a different ride." Mickey knew that if she threw Billy under the bus, Neil would lay into him big time when he got home. Neil never really punished Mickey like he did with Billy so anytime she could, Mickey would take the fault for her brother.

    "Just some guy? Are you that much of a whore that you couldn't even ask for his name? You're just like your mother." The red headed girl looked at her step father as she placed the cans in a bag for recycling.

    "Don't speak about my mother like that." It was barely coherent but somehow, Neil always found a way to know what the girl was saying. He raised his hand up, bringing it back down to come in contact with Mickey's face.

    "Don't fucking talk back to me, you little bitch." Neil slurred as Mickey cupped her face, feeling warm liquid trickle down her fingers. Her step father wore his rings for that very reason... to leave a permanent reminder that he was the parent and he was in charge.

    "Fuck you. I don't know why my mother married you." The girl walked passed the man, going to her room she shared with Max. Mickey shut the door, making sure to make a loud bang in any attempt to annoy the fuck out of a very drunk Neil.

    "Fucking bitch!" The Mayfield girl looked in the small mirror that hung on the wall of her room, seeing the new cut on her cheek.

    "Shit." Mickey groaned out in pain as she walked over to her closet, grabbing a towel that was hanging from the hook, wiping the blood from her cheek.

    "Makayla Mayfield, you better get out here on a count of three!" The girl scoffed and rolled her eyes as she dropped the towel on the hook, walking over to her window. "Makayla!"

    "You aren't my fucking father, Neil. Go down some more beers and leave me the fuck alone." The Mayfield girl opened up her window and quickly climbed out, figuring she could just go to the arcade until she decided to go home. Mickey walked the three miles to the arcade, finding herself bored out of her mind.

    "Mickey?" The tall red head turned on her heels to see her younger sister standing with three boys, the same boys their step brother almost ran over. "What are you doing here? Billy's not picking me up till seven? Dude, what happened to your face?" The older sister sighed, pulling her sister away from the three guys, who kept their eyes locked on her.

"It's been one fucked up hour, Max."

    "Who is that?"

    "That's her sister. I heard my sister talking to Jonathan about it this morning."

    "Max has a sister?" The three boys watched the two girls talk, admiring the older girl as she tucked her hair behind her ear. "She's hot."

    "She's too old for you." Dustin and Lucas looked at Mike, wondering why he always had to crush their dreams like that as Max and her sister walked back over to them.

    "Guys, this is Mickey. Mick, these are some guys from my class. Mike, Dustin, and Lucas."

    "I remember you three. My brother almost ran you over."