𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞. take on me

s2 e9 {the gate}
"YOU'RE ALL THE THINGS I'VE GOT TO REMEMBER. YOU'RE SHYING AWAY. I'LL BE COMING FOR YOU ANYWAY."
a-ha

    "SROP FUCKING WITH YOUR HAIR, MAX!" The girl swatted her younger sisters hand away from her own hair as she combed throwing the curls

    "SROP FUCKING WITH YOUR HAIR, MAX!" The girl swatted her younger sisters hand away from her own hair as she combed throwing the curls. Their mother had walked up behind them, grabbing a chunk of Max's hair and twisting it back, clipping it.

    "Ow, that hurts."

    "It's going to be worth it. Promise." The two girls glance over to the door, Billy looking into the room, just staring.

    "You look pretty, Max. But our ride's gonna be here any minute. Come on." The girl followed after her older sister, walking out to the front porch where they waited for Steve. When they had come home, Neil had questioned about their mothers car, but the red headed girls told him they knew nothing of it. He assumed it was stolen. Billy's car was another option, but Max didn't feel comfortable in a car with him just yet.

    "Does my hair actually look okay? Or did you just say it because mom was there?"

    "You look beautiful, Max." Just as the girl finished, a honk came from down the street, the girls turning to see Steve's car coming towards them. "Time to go." The boy pulled up beside the two red heads, the boy leaning over the center console. "I see your face healed up, Harrington." Steve nodded and just as he was about to say something, Mickey spoke up. "Too bad you're still ugly." Dustin chuckled in the back seat as the two girls got into the car, Max in the back and Mickey in the front.

    "You're breaking my heart, Mick." Mickey grinned as her and her sister buckled their seat belts, the boy driving away from their house. "Okay, I'll pick you dipshits up at ten right?" The two kids in the back nodded in response before turning to each other, speaking low enough so only each other could hear.

    "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Dustin glances at the two older teens laughing in the front before turning back to Max with a nod. "My sister is never this happy."

    "I think Steve likes her."

    "We should get them together." Dustin nodded in agreement as Steve looked at them through the rear view mirror.

    "What are you two doing?" They both responded with a quiet nothing rather quickly, making the two teens suspicious.

    "You liars."

    "Alright, here we are

    "Alright, here we are." The two girls got out of the passenger side of the car while Dustin got out behind Steve. The boy walked around the car and got into the front seat. Mickey and Max walked a ways away from the car, talking to each other as the two boys spoke inside the car. "Remember, once you get in there..."

    "Pretend like I don't care."

    "You don't care." The younger boy repeated after Steve with a nod of his head. "There you go. You're learning, my friend. You're learning." The Henderson boy reached up, looking at himself in the mirror as Steve swatted his hand away. "Come on. You look great, okay? You look... you look great. Okay? Now you're gonna go in there, look like a million bucks, and you're gonna slay them dead."

    "Like a lion." The curly haired boy purred as Steve cringed, telling him not to do that. The Harrington boy held his hand up, to which Dustin responded by high fiving him.

    "Good luck." The younger boy got out of the car, keeping the door opened for Mickey as he walked in. Steve leaned over the middle just a bit, his left arm resting on the wheel as he looked inside the gym, seeing Nancy standing there with a big smile on her face.

    "Pep talk go smoothly?" The brunette was pulled out of his thoughts before nodding, the red head getting in the car before closing the door.

    "He's gonna be a ladies man in there." Mickey chuckled softly as Steve put his car in drive, pressing down softly on the gas. "Hey." The boy turned the Mayfield girl, his eyes wondering over every inch of her face. Over the month that they had gotten to hang out because of the kids, they had realized that the other wasn't as bad as they initially thought. "You wanna grab slushies?"

    "If you pay for it, sure. Because I didn't grab cash on my way out." Steve chuckled which made Mickey smile.

    "Yeah, I got it."

APOLLO SPEAKS
SEASON TWOS DONE
ACT TWO SEASON THREE STARTS NOW