𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧. song 2

s3 e7 {the bite}
"I GOT MY HEAD CHECKED, BY A JUMBO JET. IT WASN'T EASY, BUT NOTHING IS. NO." blur

MICKEY, DUSTIN, AND ERICA PUSHED THROUGH THE LOADING DOCK DOORS, Steve and Robin following behind them

MICKEY, DUSTIN, AND ERICA PUSHED THROUGH THE LOADING DOCK DOORS, Steve and Robin following behind them. Not that the Mayfield girl minded, but Steve had been hanging onto her like a child. It must've been the drugs because the boy had become a lot more flirty than he normally was. As the walked closer to the gate, it opened, two officers with guns running towards them.

"Holy fuck! Let's go! Move it!"

"Shit, come on!" The red head pulled the boy with her, because Steve clearly didn't want to let go of Mickeys hand any time soon.

"Stop right there!"

"Why are we running?" Mickey began to grow tired of the two, although she knew it was the drugs. They pushed through the doors, Dustin slamming it shut behind them.

"How do I keep getting myself into this shit?"

"Where are we going?"

"Just trust me!" The five ran through the back halls of Starcourt Mall, stopping at the movie theater door. Peeking out from behind the door, Dustin motioned for the group to move out, walking into a theater.

"Hiding in the a theater? It's so stupid it's brilliant." The group sat Steve and Robin down on one side of the room.

"Whatever you do, don't go anywhere."

"These seats are too close!"

"Yeah, these seats blow, and I want Mickey to sit next to me. Not her." Robin scoffed as Mickey rolled her eyes, shaking her head as Steve questioned her. "Why don't you want to sit next to me? Don't you like me?" The red head kneeled down beside the boys seat, knowing everyone would be mad at them for talking over the movie.

"Yes, Steve, I like you. But I need you to sit next to Robin. I'm going to go sit over there with Erica and Dustin so we can figure out some things, okay?" The brunette softly nodded as Erica and Dustin walked over to their seats, leaving Mickey with the two.

"But after that, can me and you go get ice cream? Ice cream sounds so good, Mickey. Please, please, please. Can we?" The girl nodded her head, making the boy smile as she made her way over to the other two, sighing as she sat down beside Dustin.

"What are we even doing here, dude?"

"Laying low. Cooling off. Like Oswald." Mickey scoffed, shaking her head as she tried to take deep breaths.

"Oswald was found in a theater and shot to death." Dustin shrugged, telling her it was only a week later. "The point is, his plan didn't work."

"Only because it was a set up." The Sinclair girls brows knitted together in confusion, questioning him. "He was just a patsy."

"Tell me you're joking." Behind them, a lady began to shush them, the two younger kids shushing back. The older girl turned to the woman, apologizing.

"Sorry, we're not used to having assholes behind us, ma'am." The woman seemed taken aback as Mickey turned back around in her seat, telling the two they needed to get out of the theater.

"Alright, Erica, Mickey, you watch Tweedledee and Tweedledum. Make sure they don't go anywhere."

"Where are you going?"

"To find us a ride."

APOLLO SPEAKS
short chapter lol

I'm supposed to be doing an
assignment rn but here tf I am