He pulls me closer to him and I feel him against my ass. It surprises me and I turn around in his arms. He is fast asleep as I trace the features of his face. Lately I've been seeing him differently which I know I shouldn't because of how he feels about Lizzie but I can't help it. He starts waking up and long eyelashes blink open as I see his gorgeous blue eyes. He realizes where he is, and that his morning wood is pressed against me. Eye's widening rolling onto his back hands moving to cover it over his boxers. Which I didn't realize he took off his pants last night "Fuck...sorry MK." He goes to get up but I stop him. "It's okay Easton. I don't mind..."

I move his hands away and put my hand on his lower abdomen and lower my hand to the waist band of his boxers. I look up at him looking for any sign that he doesn't want this but find none. My hand makes it way into his boxers and I grab ahold of his harden member. Stroking him up and down, his breath hitches. I look up at him and his eyes are closed head pressed against the pillow. My underwear is now soaked with the wetness pooling between my legs. Before I realize what's happening he grabs my wrist pulling my hand from his boxers and rolls on top of me pressing his lips to mine.

I let him control the kiss as his tongue runs across my bottom lip I grant him access. Our tongue tangling together. My hands make their way into his hair and his hand roughly squeezing my breast through my tank top as his other pulls of my underwear. My hands find the bottom of his t-shirts from yanking it up as he pulls away to finish taking off the shirt. Throwing it to the floor and while my hands make work of his boxers. Once I get them down as far as I can he finishes taking them off. His hand cups my center as his finger works over my clit and I let out a moan which he shuts up with his lips. He enters me with two fingers and I arch my back pressing into him. He works his fingers hard and fast before I know it I'm coming all over his hand.

"I need you inside me Easton.." I whisper as he's kissing down my neck to suck on my nipples. I lets my nipple go with a pop and looks down at me. "Are you sure?" He asks and I nod, "There's something in my bed side table there. He leans over and opens the drawer pulling out a condom. He rips it open with his teeth as he continues to rub my clit. My eyes are closed enjoying his fingers then the sensation is gone I open my eyes and I can see a little hesitation in his eyes. So I put my hands on his cheeks pulling him down to kiss him and once he pulls away .

"It's okay." With that he enters me without hesitation now and thrusts into me hard and fast. His body on top of me and his mouth next to my ear as I hear his grunts. He grabs one of my legs and wraps it around his waist to get a better angle. With this I come almost twice and on the verge of a third orgasm.

"MK I'm close..." He says in my ear and I nod, "Me too. Come with me Easton." His thrust get sloppy and erratic as he comes undone sending me to my third and final orgasm. He pulls out of me and gets off the bed heading to the bathroom. He comes back saying nothing and he pulls his boxers on. I get up and use the bathroom once I emerge from the bathroom he's laying with his arm over his eyes. I put on a new pair of underwear and a sweatshirt. I shit on the edge of the bed next to him and move his arm away from his eyes.

"Talk to me Easton." I timidly say and his eyes meet mine.

"What dd you want me to say. I just fucked my best friend, the sister of my ex girlfriend who I still love?" He says raising his voice. I flinch at his tone and he softens pulling me towards him to hug me. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap at you. I just am angry with myself."

"Believe me, I know I'm not too happy with myself either but.." I say and he finishes for me, "but it felt good." I nod

"Do you want to get breakfast?" I ask and he laughs nodding as he hops in the shower as I put leggings on and head out to the kitchen to be met by my twin. "Sounds like your the cure to a hangover." She says as she head out the door.

**End of Flashback**

That was the first time of many months of us having sex. It wasn't until I told him that I had feelings for him after about 6 months that we stopped and he started seeing Nina.

"Don't lie to me Mary Kate. You and Easton slept together for months. You probably should tell her so she has all the information and make a sound decision." She says and I take a deep breathe knowing she probably right, but the last thing I want is to hurt both Lizzie and Easton. Easton doesn't even know that Ashley knows about us.

"I don't even know what is going on between them. Easton still loves Margot." I argue weakly and she rolls her eyes.

"Oh please, they were sleeping on the couch this morning. Those two idiots still love each other. I just don't want her to be hurt because she will get hurt in the end. He has a daughter and Margot hasn't done anything to hurt him. Do we know that he will for sure leave his wife for her?"

"He's going to talk to Margot and honestly Ashley I think he will." I say and she sighs, "I hope you're right." With that she leaves.