ℰ𝓁ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃

𝒯ℯℯ𝓃𝒶𝑔ℯ 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁𝓈 𝑔ℴ𝓈𝒾𝓅

★꧁⁂꧂★

𝒜 𝓌ℯℯ𝓀 𝓁𝒶𝓉ℯ𝓇
ℒ𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾ℯ𝓃𝓃𝒶

𝐈 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡 "Wynn he has been ignoring me for a week" I say dramatically Wynn rolls her eyes at me while placing her hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay maybe he was taken aback by your insane hotness and is still processing" she says confidently I let out a small giggle rolling my eyes at her letting my self fall back on to the grass behind me. Wynn stands up and outstretches her hand to me. I grab her hand and she pulls me up off the ground.

As we are walking through the forest back towards camp I can help but feel myself getting hurt and annoyed I mean what the hell you can't just have a kinda kiss moment and not follow it up!. I I turn to Wynn who is off in her on world "you know what I'm going to talk to him" I say confidently Wynn snaps her head to me with a huge grin on her face.

"Yes you are lillienna!" She yells.

"Yes I am!!" I yell up into the seemingly endless canopy of tree branches and bright green leaves. We both start laughing and Wynn try's to think of what I should say to him.

★꧁⁂꧂★

ℬℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓂𝓎

𝐈 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐞
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 my 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐢 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐧 the crowd of working people for one particular lady. I feel slightly sick when I see Hayden running up to lillenna and Wynn as soon as they step out from the tree line.

I watch them from a good distance Hayden rolls his eyes at lillienna who as a huge grin on her face Wynn looks as if she is giving lillienna a pep talk but Hayden keeps butting in then they all turn there heads to look behind them looking for something but when lilliennas eyes land on my I see her sharks go a bright shade of pink and Wynn turns to laugh at her.

Before I have time to piece together what I just sore lilliennas marching over to me and I'm staring down at her "can we talk?" She say looking up to meet my eyes I give her a small nod and she grabs my hand pulling me into her tent.

My heart is thumping against my chest she could probably hear it " listen Bellamy I think we should talk about what almost happened last week" I nod again "we well we almost kissed and then you ran of and have been ignoring me since and I I don't know did I do something or did I um i don't know I" she lets out a breath "did I misunderstand something?" I shake my head at her looking down.

"No you did nothing it's j-" but I'm cut off when Hayden comes barging into the then but stops when he sees lillienna and I

"Oh um sorry guys" says backing out of the tent but popping his head back " actually lill could we talk and Bellamy some brunette was in you tent waiting for you" he says scurrying away I swear I'm gonna kill that guy.

"I um I should go" lillienna speaks up from behind me.

"No Lillie I'm sorry you don't understand I-" her eyes widened at the familiar nickname but she quickly brushes it, she shakes her head at me

"No no I do understand I understand completely" she says her voice breaking as she walks out of her tent and towards Wynn and Jules who where giggling by the drop ship.

I really suck at this stuff. I stomp away and walk into my tent see long and behold a small brunette girl sleeping in my bed "get out!" I scream and the girl jumps to her feet running out of the tent I kick my cot and slam my fist into a makeshift metal table.

I feel I pit in my stomach annoyed at myself for giving Lille the wrong idea I do really like her 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫.
(The I miss her part might not make sense now but it will later)

★꧁⁂꧂★

ℒ𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾ℯ𝓃𝓃𝒶

"I just I feel so stupid I read way to much into it all and I just ugh!" I start rambling to Wynn and Jules who are looking at me with desperation in there eyes.

Jules starts to speak "look lills it's okay you will get past this I mean there's like fifty other mediocre men down here" she say but me and Wynn roll our eyes in unison.

Wynn sighs walking to my side and bringing me into an hug that Jules joins in with "at least you didn't kiss that dirt bag" Wynn says making me giggle

"Yeahhh I guess so" I say dramatically Jules slaps my shoulder.

"You know what I'm getting you a boyfriend it's my mission now think of me as your Cupid" Jules says with her hands on her hips me and Wynn laugh

"Well he better not be another dirt bag" I say grinning at Jules. Who rolls her eyes at me.

A/N
𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧!