ℰ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉

ℱ𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝒸ℯ𝓈

   ★꧁⁂꧂★

   ℬℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓂𝓎
𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞'𝐬 and now fin our so called tracker was leading us through the forest.

The sun is warm against my back as we continue to hike through the woods weaving through the trees as we allowed fin to lead us through the cluster of bushes and fallen logs.

"Hey, how do we know this is the right way?" Murphy asks from next to me while ducking under a tree branch.

"We don't. Spacewalker thinks he's a tracker." I reply to Murphy still following fins path hesitantly I regret coming this sucks.

Wells then spoke up from in front of us intervening with our conversation.
"It's called cutting sign. Fourth-year earth skills. He's good." Wells shoots back at Murphy

Fin then turns to looks at us stopping in his tracks "You want to keep it down or should I paint a target on your backs?" He finally snaps at us in a harsh tone.

I lean over to wells "See? You're invisible." I taunt him it's great just messing with him.

But before I could say anything more two loud cries could be heard amongst us it sounded like a girl and boy the girls scream being much louder but shorter then the boys "what the hell was that?" Murphy asks from besides me.

"Now would be a good time to take out that gun." Clarke says to me quickly her words laced with an ounce of fear. Now they want the gun yell at me for holding it and now yell at me for not rude.

Then there was a cry once again but this time only one "jasper and lillienna. oh, my god" Clarke mumbles before bolting off in the direction of the cry.

   ★꧁⁂꧂★

𝐈 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐧 harsh stop as we enter
A clearing.

I take a quick glimpse around me my eyes landing on the large tree like post that jasper was being held up against. I thought lillienna was missing as well?

His arms where tied to either side of him as where his legs making him to be hung up in a starfish position, that's different
But I'm taken back to reality as I here the yells out for Clarke as she runs towards jasper but before she can make it the ground below her crumbles and she is taken into a pit below her.

We all race to Clarkes aid fin catching her just in time and waisting no time before pulling her up out I'm the pit and into his arms.

Before anyone was able to exchange words an call for help echoed through the forest that's where she is. We all snap our head around looking for any indication of where the scream may have come from.

"Lillienna, Bellamy go and see if that's her if it is call out if you need any help we need everyone else to help get jasper down safely" Clarke says to as more of an order than anything before turning to the other and giving them all jobs.

I head of in the direction i think the scream came from, as I walk deeper into the forest the trees create a canopy above me blocking out the sun only letting small amounts through the leaves. Still no sign of lillienna how do I find someone without any indication of where they might be.