𝒯𝓌ℴ

𝒟𝓇ℴ𝓅𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -The Great War 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭

                          ★꧁⁂꧂★

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐲𝐧𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 each other as there deaths where approaching quicker than expected

As lillienna looked at the calendar in the rec room she felt gross her and 99 other kids where being sent down to earth and would be put through I slow and painful death lillienna had always dreamed of going down to earth but this was not how she thought it would play out not like this.

Today was the day lillienna was quick to rush back to her cell where Wynn was supposedly still sleeping "Wynn!" Lill yelled as she slid into the room slamming the door shut behind her i soft groan came from wynns bed and lill slowly creamy onto her bed shaking Wynn awake "what do you want" Wynn mumbled hitting lills hand away it's today" Wynn only gave lillienna a puzzled look "they are sending us to ea-"

But lillienna was cut short when a loud voice came from behind there door which revealed one of the many guards that worked on the ark holding some sort of bracelet with needles pointing out of it.

"Prisoner 152 and 153 Against the wall" the guard said sounding all ready fed up with the both of them.lill nodded quickly as one of the guards stood closer pushing the two girls up against the cold wall.

"Don't try anything" the guard fired back at the two girls before clasping a metal bracelet around lilliennas wrist then moving towards Wynn

there had to be a million little needles being poked into her skin "little bit of warning would have been ni-" but before she could finish he shoved her forward out of the room Wynn not to far behind

She could feel the pressure of the guards nails digging into her arm as he pushed her further down a hallway "your hurting me" lill said to the guard in a sharp tone
She tried to get out of the his grasp and for a minute she did but
before she could get any further she sore Marcus stood in front of her "lill?" Marcus said looking back at his adopted daughter in shock to see her about to bolt down one many the halls "dad!" Lill yelled before running up to Marcus and jumping into his arms.

"Why are you doing this you are sending us all into a death trap and you know it?"lill said fast still out of breath from running "lill, we don't have a choice the ark is dying if we don't do this"
Marcus stopped "the human race as we know it will be wiped out" the young girl In front of him only gave him a hurt and sour expression "what no you can't we will all die what about the radiation?!" Lill yelled backing away from Marcus "no lill listen the ark is dying" lill turned to run away but before she could there was a p
Sharp pang into her neck and her vision went hazy but before she passed out she heard Marcus whisper "Im sorry lills it's for the best I put a bag under you seat it will help you good luck kid" into her ear before her vision was completely gone.

                          ★꧁⁂꧂★

"Hello lill?" A distant voice said while poking at my cheek I groaned while lifting my head and looking to my side where the one and only John Murphy was sat next to me "John?"
I replied to one of my friends "the one and only" he laughed looking back at me "why was I passed out?" I asked as I sit up properly looking around the space
"Your dad Im guessing he brought you in"
I nodded in response taking in what was really happening.

There was a video playing on the screen with chancellor jaha talking about why we where sent done and earth but it was impossible to hear with the kids yelling and three boys now floating in the air
There goners "hey blondie"

I snap my head around at the familiar nickname to see fin collins my best friend floating in front of me "fin!" I say excited to see him but before he can get another word out Clark griffin one of my now ex friends yells out to the three boys telling them to get back in their seats before we land.

I nod at fin and he just laughs while going back to the other two who are messing around but not for long as the next second they are slammed onto the wall and fall to the ground as we start to fall through the atmosphere.

                          ★꧁⁂꧂★

                                 𝐀/𝐍
𝐇𝐢 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐲?? 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐦 𝐞𝐱𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡.