𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃

𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝓅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌ℯ 𝒾𝒢𝓃ℴ𝓇ℯ

★꧁⁂꧂★

  ℒ𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾ℯ𝓃𝓃𝒶

𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 where the boy I met in the tent helped me clean my wounds and wrap them with a strip of fabric .
Everything still hurt and I could barely hold myself at this point but I was doing the best I could considering we where on horses in the middle of nowhere.

"Thank you...." I say having no clue what this boys name could possibly be.
"Azuru" he says then lifting an eyebrow at me silently asking what my name is "lillienna" I say and he nods back to me "well nice to meet you Lilly" Lilly that's cute I smile up at Azuru as he heads back towards who I figured out was named Lincoln to help get the horses ready for us to go.

We didn't stop for long since it would be daylight soon and Azuru and Lincoln would get in trouble if they where caught helping me get back to camp.

★꧁⁂꧂★

We had started riding again about an hour ago now the sun was just skimming the mountains in the distance.
"So what did your people mean when they said we had you know caused so many problems?" I ask Azuru who was in front of me holding the rains of the horse while I was trying to keep the blood from pouring out of my head from the deepest cut they had given me, the horse was named katana after a women who would help anyone in need I was told if you ask me I think we have become pretty good friends.

"Well a couple different reasons I guess your people's ship destroyed a village during your landing and you have set up your camp on our land also our people think that you guys are like going to kill us or something" Azuru finished with a shrug "then why are you helping me" I ask griping onto his waist tighter as we go over a fallen tree.
"Because I'm a decent human being and I want peace"

★꧁⁂꧂★

                                 𝒜𝒹𝒹𝓎

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐰 we had split up once we got to the river where Wynn said the last saw lillienna ,me Hayden and Murphy went in a group while Wynn and Jules went the opposite way to us so far there have been no signs of lill and there was this emptiness that only continued to grow inside me.

"Hey addy Murphy over here!" Hayden yelled out from behind a tree he had wondered of to "what?" As he turns around I hear a sound of footsteps from behind us which causes me to snap my head around scanning the area with my eyes "it's one of lills necklaces" I turn my head back around to see what necklace Hayden was holding up lillienna always had like a hundred necklaces on some she made others she found at the exchange one this one was gifted to her the one that Hayden was holding up never left lilliennas neck not ever.

But before I could say anything else a felt a sharp pang in my left leg then my knees buckled making me fall limp into Murphy arms "addy!" I could hear Hayden yell but my eye lids became harder to keep open and not being able to keep them open for any longer my eyes shut bringing me into the darkness.

                                ℋ𝒶𝓎𝒹ℯ𝓃

𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐠 and had fallen into Murphy arms I pull out my knife from my pocket not sure if it will help much but it's better then being defenceless.

Then screams came from where Jules and  Wynn where supposedly meant to be "carry addy back to camp I will go and get Jules and Wynn" I didn't leave any room for Murphy to reply before I sprinted off into the direction of the screams.