Osamu Dazai, who had grown so tall some time ago, thought about Chuuya Nakahara, who had not grown taller at all.

Le, he is not anxious about this issue at all.

"By the way, congratulations on becoming a Mafia cadre." Nishimiya Yuzhi's voice cleared away his sleepiness and exhaustion. "From now on, Dazai-kun can support me!" After hanging up the phone, Dazai Osamu yawned

.

He worked overtime...and it wasn't that easy.

"Mr. Dazai." A child's voice, whose voice was almost broken due to the cold, sounded from the side, "What should I do now?"

Dazai Osamu had a headache when he saw him.

This is a direct subordinate he picked up after he was promoted to cadre. His name is Akutagawa Ryunosuke. He is extremely talented in fighting and has the same special ability as Rashomon. However, he is a bit desperate in fighting and has no rules at all.

It's a wild dog in the slums.

He had just picked the child up when the child fell ill. The fever reached 40 degrees and he was seriously injured. Dazai Osamu almost thought that the seedling he had picked up would be admitted to the ICU.

Even in the hospital bed, he was restless and struggled to get up, muttering something... "We can't live up to Mr. Dazai's expectations!"

Osamu Dazai didn't even know what he expected.

On the other hand, the other little girl we picked up together, Akutagawa Ryunosuke's sister Akutagawa Gin, is much more calm. Although she was bored and silent, Osamu Dazai knew at a glance that this little girl would be more willing to endure hardship than many people. Even if joining Mafia's armed forces required training that was as tough as that of an adult man, or even harder, she was still willing to persevere.

With proper training, such a child would be a good candidate to become an assassin.

Dazai Osamu's daze made Akutagawa Ryunosuke even more frightened.

His hair basically grew freely. For some reason, the ends of his hair turned white when he rubbed them twice. This wonderful gradient reminded Dazai Osamu of Nishimiya Yuzuki, whose hair gradually turned from white to blue, but only for a moment.

Because this child's eyes are so existential.

Empty, open to the extreme, stretched to the extreme anytime and anywhere, eyes that have lost their emotions.

Like a frightened little beast, because it has been in a rootless duckweed state for a long time, it is driving itself to death every day. The current appearance may no longer be called a human being. He is just a body driven forward by obsession, ready to crush all the crises around him. He will not sheath his sword, and he does not have a "core".

Osamu Dazai has seen some wild animals entering a state of stress, and this is probably what happened.

Those wild animals may be able to successfully adjust themselves after a period of time, but some... because stress causes them to lose part of their normal physiological state, they eventually die.

Akutagawa Ryunosuke's ability to maintain this state for a long time without dying can be regarded as his luck and talent.

He was sleepy, and the good mood of talking to Nishimiya Yuezhen had almost completely dissipated. Dazai Osamu nodded slightly and glanced at Akutagawa Ryunosuke with a sullen face.