"Take your time with the rest."

This time he asked Belmod to do the surgery, but only picked a few ordinary people to kill, and the insidious guy who was really entrenched behind had not come out yet.

"Social practice... Why do you have to experience society after graduating from junior high school?"

[You don't really want to go to Dazai Osamu! 】The system screamed out, wishing to throw Nishimiya Yuezhen into his arms, 【He must be trying to trick you into working for him. Maybe it was Mori Ogai who ordered it. 】

"It feels like Dazai-kun said it arbitrarily." Nishimiya Yuzhi calmed the system, "Of course I won't go there. To deal with things like summer practice, I just need to pick a company under my name and work as a Just volunteer for fishing."

[That's right. ]

[You talked too much to Dazai Osamu yesterday. 】The system has become a sour system.

"It's just a casual chat... As you know, I have never held a birthday party before, nor have I been to a summer festival. This kind of thing is just to fool ignorant children. Although Dazai-kun looks disgusted, he is still very happy. Look forward to something lively and fun like this."

A certain unscrupulous child was particularly confident.

When he traveled through time, his body was very young and had no memory. He had no idea what month and day he was born. Nishimiya Yuezhen simply regarded the first day after waking up from time travel as his birthday - anyway, this is indeed the case for his soul.

There were a lot of things happening every year after that, and he didn't pay much attention to his second birthday. When he remembered it, he would just deal with it, and at most he would buy a teacup cake and put a candle in it.

The most popular one was because Tsurukage Nishimiya had too many tasks and couldn't perform as planned, so he took a break for about half a year. During that time, the media was chattering all day long and gossip was flying everywhere. He was annoyed and explained to the outside world that his elder brother was accompanying his younger brother who was going abroad at home and was preparing to celebrate his younger brother's birthday. He had been preparing for it for a long time.

I did a full show, and I actually booked a venue and had a rather luxurious birthday party... for the media to see.

I invited Nishimiya Tsurukage's working team at the time, a small number of die-hard fans, a few classmates whose names I couldn't remember, as well as Kaito and Aoko.

The only thing is that the media is not allowed in.

He sat stupidly in the middle, wearing a small crown and helplessly cooperated with the process. He was surrounded by colleagues and fans of Nishimiya Tsurukage, who were yelling and screaming.

Now that Nishimiya Yuehan thought about the childish things he did a few years ago, he still felt embarrassed and had a headache. He immediately curled up in his chair, interrupting the memory playback in his brain.

But he really suddenly thought of something and he could find Mafia.

"Leave the rest to Chief Mori for your own consideration." Nishimiya Tsurukage basically wears a suit when doing business, but there is a desire to change clothes and get off work.