"good cause i don't want to." i said and he laughed lightly.

"what you wanna do then?" he asked and i thought about it.

"like can we just do an engagement party...thennn go to the courthouse get our marriage license and what not and finally just go on a honeymoon." i suggested.

"i actually like that baby, we can do that." he said and we both finished eating then went to the kitchen.

the kids were also done they were just sitting and talking to each other.

"y'all wanna watch a movie??" taiyo suggested to them and they quickly agreed leaving the table and going to the living room.

i grabbed alana from her bouncer and went to the bedroom, i took off her onesie and diaper then decided to give her a quick bath.

she actually enjoyed them usually falling asleep during them, i washed her body and hair before taking her back out and wrapping a baby robe around her.

i used baby gel for her skin then put a diaper on her, i got her dressed and carefully combed the hair she had on her head.

i made sure to clean her earrings since i took her to get them pierced last week, taiyo cried when she cried.

just two crybabies.

"you look so pretty mama." i cooed to her and kissed her cheek.

she showed her gums and made random baby sounds as i held her close, i started rocking her and placed her pacifier in her mouth.

once her eyes started closing i held her for a few more minutes before placing her in her bassinet, i turned on the baby monitor that was connected to my phone then laid down myself.

᯽᯽᯽

taiyo held zoltan in his arms as we walked into the aquarium and i pushed alana's stroller, she was wide awake and looking around with excitement.

once we paid and got inside zoltan got down and we let him lead us around the place and go look at whatever he wanted.

we found ourselves inside a tunnel that showed all kind of fish.

zoltan was by the glass and pointing at different things while taiyo squatted beside him,"nemo?" zoltan questioned and taiyo nodded.

"yeah he a clownfish, and right there is a sting ray." taiyo said pointing them out.

i picked up alana and held her towards the glass and allowed her to look around, i laughed seeing how her face lit up as she stared into the glass

we spent maybe another hour looking around at everything before stopping at the shop that was connected to the aquarium.

"mommy! this for lana." he said handing me a plush jellyfish.

"get two of them, and ask for taiyo's card." i told him and he smiled and nodded.

taiyo was looking at the baby onesies and toddler t-shirts.

we bought stuff before heading back to the car, he buckled both of them into their car seats while i got in the passenger seat and put my phone on charge.

he got in the drivers seat and grabbed my hand kissing the back of it before leaning over the console and kissing my lips.

i kissed him back before pulling back,"you okay??" i asked and he nodded.

"never been better..." he said with a small smirk.

"unt unt what's up yo sleeve?" i asked and he laughed shaking his head.

"you'll see."

᯽᯽᯽

"mmcht- taiyooo." i whined looking at the gifts on the couch as he walked in with the bags from the aquarium.

" i whined looking at the gifts on the couch as he walked in with the bags from the aquarium

"what pa??" he asked kissing my cheek and smiled taking alana from me.

"open them mommy!" zoltan said and i looked over at him.

"you knew??" i asked and zoltan nodded.

"woww and didn't tell me?" i asked and he nodded again.

"yes i picked some stuff too." he said and i squatted down to his level and placed kisses on his cheek and nose while he laughed.

"thank you." i told him then got up and hugged taiyo.

"and thank you." i said looking in his eyes and he stared back at me.

"you know i'd do anything for you...now grab them flowers." he said and i carefully grabbed the bouquet and heard a jingle sound.

i saw something shiny making me pull it out and my jaw dropped seeing bmw on the keychain.

"you're serious?" i asked him and he nodded.

"we can go pick it up tomorrow." he said and i found myself smiling.

"thank you so fuckin much- you been looking at my search history?" i asked and he laughed.

"i told you i pay attention to everything you do, i saw you searching up the car and i got it customized just how you want it." he said and i swear my eyes started watering.

"i love you." i said and he smiled leaning down to kiss my lips.

"and i love you more." he said against my lips.

(guysssss....our story orphic ends here besties🥲
not even gonna hold y'all this book ended up being everywhere🤣like starting this book i didn't even think i was gonna finish it fr😭 half the stuff that happened was spur of the moment and i just wrote whatever- irl don't ever date the ex homeboy unless yk😗🌚)