34

taiyo amiri hayes

taiyo amiri hayes

"....is mommy okay?" zoltan asked as he looked up from my phone.

"yeah...he's fine." i said more of trying to get myself to believe it.

once he passed out i couldn't wake him up, i called an ambulance and quickly got zoltan.

i don't know what  draco and his other kids were donna do but right now i was worried about my  boyfriend and  baby.

"is grandpa on the way?" he asked and storm's dad came through the hospital doors.

"hey zoltan, how is he?" he asked while picking up zoltan.

"all i know is, he's stable and they have to get the baby out early....they won't let me back there i'm fuckin scared man." i said and he shook his head.

"he's gonna be okay, text me with any updates you get." he said and i nodded my head.

"i will..." i said before they left leaving me alone in the waiting room.

i sighed before getting up and walking to the front desk again,"hold on...how may i help you sir?" she asked typing on her computer.

"i was wondering if there's any updates on storm cyprus." i said.

"mmm...he got out of surgery a few minutes ago, your daughter is currently in the nicu." she said and my heart dropped a little.

"he's in room b201, the nurse will give you more updates on your daughter." she said and i quickly headed towards the room number.

i found it and walked inside being meet with storm who was wide awake, his eyes landed on mines.

"i'm- im sorry..." he said and i could see the tears in his eyes.

"why are you sorry baby??" i asked quickly making my way to him and sitting on the bed pulling him into my arms.

"because...she's here early, i don't know they said i was dehydrated somehow and my body started rejecting her. i-i don't know why taiyo i'm really sorry..." he said as tears fell down his face i moved his locs and kissed his forehead.

"hey calm down, look it's not your fault....it's not your fault pa, okay? she's gonna be fine..." i said as i held him close to me as he started crying.

"where's zoltan?" he asked through tears, i carefully wiped his face before answering.

"he's with your dad...i need you to stop crying for me tho ight. none of this yo fault storm." i told him making him nod.

"weren't we supposed to be at that restaurant right about now?" he asked.

"that don't matter." i said looking at him and pecked his lips.

"thank you..." he mumbled and i looked at him confused.

"for being here-"

"you don't have to thank me for doing my job storm, i'm yo boyfriend and your baby's father im gonna be here for you and take care of y'all including zoltan." i said and a small smile appeared on his face.