19

storm azure cyprus

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

storm azure cyprus

"brooo- where my phone?" i asked pacing the room.

"on the stand storm. just sit down and chill."
nadia said and i groaned.

"bro this nigga ready to come out and i'm stalling cause daesyn taking forever." i said holding my stomach.

"ion see why you not bouncing on the ball." william said and i looked over to see him bouncing on the yoga ball they gave me.

"i- i swear i question how we related."  i said shaking my head and he shrugged.

"hell it's f- FUCK!" he fell off the ball backwards and hit his head on the wall.

"dumbass." nadia said as we laughed.

"plus i'm getting a c-section ion need that." i said shaking my head.

"bruh move i'm the dad." i heard daesyn's voice then the door opened.

"damn nigga, the baby about ready to shred through his stomach- took you almost 2 hours." nadia said and daesyn mugged her.

"i was busy and i was fighting traffic." he said as he walked over to me and pecked my forehead.

"oh..." i heard william say as i backed up from him.

that's new-

"listen memia out there-"

"stop talking. call the nurse so he can get changed in the proper shit." i told nadia and she nodded as i walked to the bathroom and changed into my gown.

᯽᯽᯽

"how you feeling?" daesyn asked as he wiped the tears running from my eyes.

"i feel weird and numb..." i mumbled listening to the machines around us.

i felt a weird tug near my stomach making my face tense up,"you good?" i nodded my head as i soon heard crying.

"here's your baby boy..." a nurse said laying him on my chest and more tears came to my eyes as i held him close.

"you look like a lil weird alien...." i said quietly and daesyn laughed as the nurses worked to clean me up and deliver the placenta.

"don't be making fun of my son." he said and i rolled my eyes.

"this yo bum ass daddy.." i said pointing at daesyn.

"bum? but you fucked this bum?"

"don't expose our business- and that was once...and i was high as hell shut up." i said and he waved me off.

"do you guys have a name?" a nurse asked as she carefully picked up my son and wrapped him in a blanket.

"zoltan enzo walker." i said as i watched them wipe him off.

𝐎𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें