SEVENTEEN: THE GRADUATION PART 1

It was now graduation day which means that seventeen, nct, tri.be, and (G) i-dle had to perform alot of songs.. 

FLASHBACK {1 MONTHS AGO} 

"AAAAAA------ DUDE MY FULL BODY'S PAINING, CAN WE STOP THIS NOW" says a tired Seungkwan.

"Hoshi, It's been 8 hours since we started practicing. Can we take a break?"

"NO! WE NEED TO KEEP PRACTICING WITHOUT MISTAKES!!!! IT IS IMPORTANT! SEUNGKWAN, WE ALL ARE TIRED BUT, WE CAN'T PERFORM WITH HUNDRED MISTAKES, NOW CAN WE?!"

"HOSHI, WE ARE HUMANS AND WE ARE FUCKING TIRED."

"I DON'T CARE. MUSIC START IN 3......"

"Soonie.., please calm down. It's ok if we take a bit of a break." says Chan backhugging hoshi.

"NO! LEE CHAN! NOW ACT LIKE DINO! WE NEED TO PERFORM WITHOUT MISTAKES BUT YOU GUYS KEEP TAKING BREAKS, THEN HOW THE FVCK DO WE PRACTICE?! YOU ALL NEED TO PERFORM LIKE PEOPLE WHO LOVE MUSIC BUT, YOUR DANCING LIKE LAZY PEOPLE NOT WANTING TO GET OUT OF BED"

What hoshi said was true tho... The members kept taking breaks after every song and even in between songs so, he got angry.

"ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT! IT IS FVCKING DONE FOR TODAY!" Says an angry S.Coups.

Hoshi stood up and left the studio angrily. He arrived at their dorm and went into his bedroom. Afterwards Dino also entered the room. He saw Hoshi looking at his ipad and went to hug him. Normally, Hoshi would hug him back and kiss his forehead and ask him if he wants to watch it with him and if dino says no, he would immediately keep the ipad away and cuddle with dino and if he says yes, then hoshi would make him lay down with him and they both would watch it together. But, today hoshi just pushed dino away and laid down, Dino gets sad.

"Hoshi...."

"Soonie"

"Baby"

"Babe"
"Love"
"Darling"

"KWON SOONYOUNG"

"What do u want now? a break?"

Dino moved Hoshi's hands a bit and laid on his arm. Soonyoung didn't even loook at him.

"Should we eat now"

"You go and eat, I don't want to"

"Ok then, I will just take my appetite surpre-"

Dino was cut off by a boy who pulled him towards him and kissed him. 

"DON'T. EVEN. THINK. ABOUT. TAKING. THEM." says an angry hoshi.

"Ok, Ok, I won't. I am sorry babeeeee!!!! But, you need to calm down. They all were tired. I promise though, we will not take that many breaks anymore"

"Whatever" says hoshi getting out of the bed.

It was currently 4:30 in the evening. As hoshi was trying to leave the bed. Dino pulled him back and sat on his lap earning a groan from hoshi. 

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing" says Dino slowly moving in his lap making hoshi moan. 

Dino whispers in hoshi's ear "Daddy, Do you mind taking your stress on me?"

"Of course not baby" says Hoshi before kissing Dino. Hoshi's hand's were on Dino's hips which moved slowly while Dino's hands were of Hoshi's neck and chest. Soonyoung bites Chan's lip making him moan which gives soonyoung enough time to roam around his mouth. Chan lets Soonyoung do whatever he wants. Chan runs out of breath so slowly hits Soonyoung's shoulder to let him know. As soon as he feels the hit, Soonyoung lets go of chan's lips and removes chan's tshirt while chan removes his. Soonyoung then starts making hickeys all over Chan's neck making Chan moan loudly. Afterwards they both remove their pants/jeans and boxers and chan starts riding hoshi slowly while making hickeys all over Soonyoungs neck. Soonyoung cums inside Chan and Chan does too. Then, Soonyoung put Chan on the bed and spread his legs and soonyoung entered his hole and started going in a fast speed hitting Chan's climax and they both come at the same time...

MEANWHILE:

"Hey guys, we should probably apologize to him."

"Yeah, lets go and apologize" 

The other 11 members arrive at the dorm just to hear Chan's loud moans making them have a nosebleed. Suddenly, the bottoms get an idea. They slowly go to their tops and whispers in their ear:

"S.Coups, shiii, shall we continue what we didn't finish this morning" says jeonghan in a seductive tone making s.coups grab his hand and take him to their room.

"Ahh.." Joshua moans near Vernon's ear making him hard and Vernon takes Joshua on his shoulder and goes to their room. 

"Babe, we also should do it. It's our only free time" says The8 grabbing Jun's hand and going to the room.

"Shall we see if I can hit a highnote with you inside me?" says Seungkwan running to his room with a Dokyeom following him.

Before Wonwoo could even whisper anything Mingyu took him to their room.

Woozi who was now flustered as fvck left their dorm to go to y/n.

13 minutes later.

The moans of all of the members could be heard.

THE NEXT DAY.

"Hoshi, we are sorry!" says all 12 members apologizing to him. 

"guys, its fine. I should probably calm down too"

That day the bottoms could not walk especially Chan so, they didn't practice their dance and practiced vocals and raps with a harsh woozi and s.coups.

PRESENT DAY

"And now we have our top group SEVENTEEN PERFORMANCE"

                                               TO BE CONTINUED