JunHao :Nightmare

"CAN'T YOU GET THIS FVCKING STEP RIGHT SO WE CAN MOVE ON?!" The8 shouted at Jun in the performance team dance room. Hoshi and Dino looked at them shocked. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S HARD AND BEING MY BOYFRIEND, SHOULDN'T YOU HELP ME?!" Jun shouted back. "UGH! I WISH I NEVER DATED YOU" "ME TOO"

They both leave the room while Soonchan looks at the door worried. 

"Hyung, what's wrong with them?" 
"I don't know Darling, we can continue practicing and then we will go on a date ok?"

"Ok Hyung" says Dino giving him a peck on the lips

The8 slept on the bed looking at the right side while Jun also slept on the other side looking at the other side.

"YO!" says Hoshi coming to The8

"What are you doing Hoshi?"

"I am just playing"
"Can't you bother your loving dino instead of me?"

"Dino?"

"Yes, your fvcking boyfriend"
"Bro, what do you mean, I am dating woozi not dino"

"Stop joking around."
"I am not, and btw your loving winwin is looking for you"
"winwin, isn't he dating yuta?"

"What are you talking about? Yuta is dating Mark, WInwin is dating you."
"The fuck?! Wait- what about Jun?!"

"Jun? He is dating Kun."
"w-what?"

That's when the8 realised, the wish he made became true.

He entered the school and was hugged by winwin but it felt weird knowing it wasn't jun. At the end of the day, The8 missed Jun. He saw him happily with Kun which made his heart clench. 

He started crying.

"Wake up, love"

.................................

"JUN!"

"WAKE UP!"

THE8 woke up to see a worried Jun and he immediately hugged Jun not letting him say anything. They cuddled and the next morning, The8 didn't even let Jun go to the bathroom. Jun found it weird but it was good being in his lover's embrace so, he didn't say anything.

"Sor-" The8 was cut off by a slap.

"This is your millionth time saying sorry, why don't you sing sorry sorry by super junior at this point"

Suddenly, The8 starts dancing and singing to Sorry Sorry making Jun facepalm. 

Jun kisses The8. "i forgive you" They were making out and suddenly, Hoshi shouts "ENOUGH!"

"It's practice time" 

"Ok, Ok" 

Dino just backhugs Hoshi making him calm down.