Meanie: Anniversary fluff

Wonwoo hugged Mingyu as soon as he arrived and Mingyu hugged him back. Today, was their anniversary. It was a holiday so they went to the park where they first met.
"I remember when I first met you here, you were so beautiful and looking yummy. Your smile was so bright that it shined the whole place. Your eyes looked at my direction like it was seeing something so........ Handsome? I don't know how to describe it anyways. You saw me and came to me, you asked me " Hi, you go to HMAS right?" I replied "yes." While looking at your eyes which lightened my day up-" Mingyu was cut off by a boy who was flustered and hit his chest with s fist.
Suddenly, wonwoo drags him to a nearby place. "Look babe, we had our first date here." Mingyu chuckled and looked around to see all memories.
The two went to the ice cream stall and ate ice cream. Mingyu walked towards the cotton candy stall and bought one for wonwoo. Wonwoo ate food while mingyu was busy admiring him. They played some rides there which ended up being literally everything they did on their first date. As it becomes dark, mingyu calls an Uber while carrying a sleepy wonwoo. They get in the car and soon arrive at a hotel called "MinWon" They take the key card and goes to room "1317" In the 13th floor and open the door. It was the first hotel they went to, which concluded some stuff starting with s.
Then, mingyu and wonwoo eat. After eating:
"Love, don't you think that since we redo all our firsts, we should re do our first night also?"
Wonwoo in a seductive mood gets on mingyu's lap and grinds "ahh... Sure... Daddy... "

Smut: not above 16 allowed

Mingyu removed wonwoo's jeans and tshirt with jacket making him be in underwear only. Mingyu got hard as he saw the scenery in front of him and wonwoo clearly saw that so he out his hand on there and licked his jeans. Mingyu getting more hard took all his clothes off and got on the bed taking wonwoo's underwear off.

I know u dirty kids watching it... Don't!!!

Mingyu entered wonwoo and wonwoo moaned. He starter thrusting in and out slowly then fastly. Wonwoo was a moaning mess.
"Ahhhh.... Daddy, I am going to come! "
"Me too baby... "
Mingyu cums inside wonwoo and wonwoo also does.
"AHHHH!!!"

Wonwoo starts riding mingyu, he does it slowly but makes sure that mingyu can get enough pleasure. Mingyu however seeing wonwoo joking around thrusts inside leaving wonwoo moaning. Mingyu thrusts a few times before letting wonwoo ride.

That's enough shit.