SEVENTEEN: 7 YEARS LATER

***CONTAINS MPREG, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T WATCH IT! ***

Jeonghan was the first one to wake up, he went to take chan up after brushing his teeth.
"Channie, wakie wakie!!"
"Morning Jeonghannie hyung!"
Then, he made Minghao, Wonwoo, Seungkwan, and Jisoo wake up.

The bottoms start cooking.
Today, was a school day. And it was currently 4:30 in the morning. They decided to make tteobokki, and ramen today for breakfast. Around 5, Seungcheol came and hugged Jeonghan from behind. Soon afterwards, all the doms came and hugged there bottoms.
Now time: 6:00
All the couples went to their kids rooms.
Seventeen lived in a house of 14 rooms.

The layout of their house:
Ground floor: Woozi😍Y/N room, Jisol room, Woozi and Y/N's 5 years daughters and 3years son's shared room, Jisol's 7 year old boy, and 5 year old girl's shared room. And the other room was a big dining table.
1st floor: Soonchan room, Jeongcheol room, Meanie room, Soonchan's 7 year old girl and 4 year old girl and their now 1 year old boy's shared room, Jeongcheol's 7 year old boy which they adopted, 5 year old girl's also adopted, 3 year old boy which is their biological and also a 2 years old boy's room which is also biological cuz s. Coups can't control himself. Meanie's triplets (1 girl 2boys and also their newborn girl's room"

2nd floor: Seokkwan's room, JunHao's room,
Seokkwan's twins which are adopted and now 4 years old, and Junhao's 2 kids who are now 4 years old, and 2 years old and they both are boy.

3rd floor: play area for kids, balcony, 1 guest room.

Anyways, all the kids woke up grumpily and they all ate. The kids went to school. Each couple owns a car so yes its possible.
Afterwards:
The parents enjoyed their time and I am giving em privacy cuz they want it.