Jisol: insecurity

Joshua and Vernon were in love but, there was a problem... Vernon was insecure... Joshua told him multiple times that he loves him and that's he's the most handsome man in the world but, seeing Joshua's fanboys, he felt like he had no chance with Joshua.... He didn't want Joshua to be known as the slut's boyfriend.

.... Joshua is a bottom, ok? so, don't get confused ......

So, that day, when he got out of the car he was immediately met by a loving Vernon. In the break time, Vernon grabbed Joshua's hands and took him out of the school not listening to Joshua's questions about where they are going. He just took him to the nearby bus stop and held his hand.

"Honey...." says Vernon.

"Remember the first time, we met here?... I was waiting for the bus and saw an angel there and decided to talk to him. we ended up being friends and I asked you out on this same bus stop few weeks later. Now, I am sorry"

Joshua looks at him with teary eyes.

"Hong Jisoo....

Joshua felt shivers in his back as Vernon said his full name.

"I am sorry, I can't do this anymore. I want to break up with you" said Vernon as he felt his heart break.

Joshua's heart broke... He started crying and hugged Vernon not letting him move. Vernon couldn't hold back his tears so, he also hugged Joshua.

"No... please, no..." says Joshua while crying..

Vernon couldn't stand Joshua crying so he immediately comforted him.

15 mins later....

"I am sorry! I am such a stupid person. I got so into those comments that I began believeing you didn't love me when you loved me more than anything in this world. I thought I didn't deserve you.. But, now I know, I can't live without you and- "

Joshua cut vernon off by kissing him. Vernon wrapped his hands around Joshua's waist pulling him close.

3 mins later
They both got interrupted by a stupid phone call which made them a bit angry. Vernon took the phone and was scolded by his dear mother for not going to class. While, Vernon was comforting his mom, Joshua also got a call from his dad and he also got scolded.
After, getting scolded they immediately went to each other's respective classes.

In the evening, they went out on a date together and talked about everything and solved it.