Soonchan: Loyal

We all know that Hoshi is the flirtiest in seventeen... which is a big problem for our baby dino. 

Hoshi P.O.V 

I got out of the car and was met with my loving boyfriend who jumped in my arms. I of course caught him, and he immediately kissed me, I also kissed him. Next, we all entered the school and I saw one girl nearby; it was the same one I flirt with every day, I didn't like her though. The only one in my life is Chan and since he said it's ok for me to flirt, I flirted with them. Chan went to his class without saying a word which has been going on for a while. I am OfCourse worried for him. 

I went towards the girl and "flirted" with her... Did you all think I will flirt with girls? nope.

She is my cousin:)

I headed to class, and it was math's, guess it's not my lucky day....

I already miss my loving boyfriend. 

Dino P.O.V

Every day, he keeps flirting with this girl... and yes, I am jealous! I feel like he isn't loyal which is why I asked Jeno from NCT DREAM TEAM of the School for help... I probably shouldn't have though...

"Alright Chan, first thing we do is make him want only you.... basically, seduce."

"Why the hell did I ask you for help?" says Dino face palming himself.

"Remember it's either that or you break up with him!"

That was the conversation I had with him. To make him only want me.... Jeno suddenly grabbed my hand and gave me a pair of clothes and said "go and change" then he ran to his bf.

I went to the bathroom just to take the clothes and see that it was a black tight leather jeans and a black crop top which was also revealing and a pair of black boots. My jaw dropped to the ground...  I anyways wore it and went outside to meet Hoshi who was in the cafeteria with that b****.  I hugged him and he didn't flinch because he knows it's me. He put his hand on my thigh while talking to her and didn't even notice me. Then he realized that it was leather pants and immediately looked at me. Then, he grabbed my hand said bye to the girl and took me to the car and rode to his house, I didn't say anything except where we are going?... which I got no reply for... 

He pushed me on the bed taking his clothes off and them moving towards me. I was scared as hell cause Hoshi likes to be rough. He kissed me and bit my bottom lip for entrance while taking my clothes off. Then, he grabbed my thigh pulling me towards him and.......................

Hoshi P.O.V

Never knew dino could wear these types of clothes but anyways it made me hungry. After I finished, dino fell asleep cuz of tiredness and i kissed his forehead. I took my phone out and texted the university saying that me and dino had to go because of dino being sick. Then, I hugged dino pulling him close to me and kissed him and fell asleep.

No ones pov
It was 6 in the morning of next day when I woke up. Dino was still sleeping but, hoshi needed to wake him up so....

"Channie, wake up!"
"No... "
"You again want "It" Huh?"
"Hehe, nope, nah, not today!" Says chan trying to stand up but falls on his ass.
Hoshi chuckled as he got down at took chan bridal style to the washroom. He made him sit near the sink and put toothpaste on both of their toothbrushes and then gave it to chan. They both brushed their teeths while looking at each other. Then, they went to he shower area and washed each other. They changed and took their bags and went to school.
As soon as hoshi entered the school, he saw his cousin aka the girl he flirts with and went to her. Dino seeing this knew it didn't work.

Dino P. O. V
He really went there... The audacity.... Anyways where the hell is lee jeno?!
"Right here"
"The fuck, are you a mind reader or something"
"Nope, but i do know what you are thinking so, how did it go with soonyoung"
"Well as you can see, my back hurts so much which means you know, and look what he is doing... " Says chan
"No problem, now for plan two.... You also flirt with other guys"
"Wh-what?"
"Yeah-flirt with other guys but don't fu-"
"Don't what? " Says na jaemin coming towards jeno.
"Don't fume! Yeah, fuming is bad!" Says a flustered jeno.
Jaemin chuckles as he catches up with jeno and chan and finds out about all the plans.
Jaemin immediately hits jeno's head because of the stupid plan.

"Listen chan... The only solution to your problem is communication. If you don't listen to his point of view and don't talk about your feelings, you both won't be able to be in a good relationship. "
"Ok, thanks.... " Says chan running to class as he sees doyoung searching the hallways for any students who didn't go to class.

At lunch break

I walked towards hoshi who was coming from class with jun and the8 and ran towards them. I backhugged hoshi who was going to go and put his food on the table and he immediately walked towards the lady giving out food and took out another plate with me following him. He put on my favourites on the plate and went to sit. He hugged me before sitting though...
We were about to start eating when a girl suddenly walks up to hoshi and.... Confesses to him?! That's my man bitch! I glared at her. Hoshi said "sorry, I don't like you back." And starts eating again pretending like nothing happened. In the middle of eating lunch, a girl confessed to the8 which made jun angry and take the8 to the bathroom... Now since it was only me and Hoshi, I was about to speak when this girl who he flirts with comes and sits in between us and starts talking with him. Seeing his smile and him playing with her, I couldn't handle it anymore and tears started to form out of my eyes. I ran to the bathroom and started crying.

Hoshi P. O. V
Noona came to me and started telling me about her elder sister's daughter who recently started talking and i laughed with her. Suddenly, I saw dino run away. And i immediately knew something was wrong. So, I said bye and left to follow him. I went to the bathroom and could hear sobs from one and i knew dino was in there. I was about to call him when he suddenly said
"Kwon Soonyoung! Fuck you! I gave all my love to you just so you can flirt with one girl! Fuck you!!!"
I knew what I had done...
"Darling... Please open the door, I will explain it to you."

The sobs immediately stopped and a fake smilling Dino opened and ssalked to the sink. "What happened love?" He said as he washed his face.
My heart immediately broke, I can't handle my baby being like this. I immediately pulled him to a bathroom and closed the door. I then kissed him and looked into his eyes which were now red and teary.. :(
"Darling.... The girl who you think I flirt with is my cousin... The only person in my life is you and it will be you forever till my life ends. I didn't flirt with her, I just teased her about how her boyfriend acts towards her. I am so sorry love, I am such an idiot-" Our red Dino kissed hoshi.

Suddenly he started crying...
"I shouldn't have misunderstood, its my fault... I am so sorry!"
"Shhh- don't cry...
You know without you, I an so lonely
When your not here, 911 calling
Falling for you, I am always diving
Darling you darling you baby"
I sang our group song which always made Dino calm. He looked at my eyes and kissed me. We started eating each other and suddenly there was a knock on the door.
"Quit fucking and come out" Says the8.

we all went back to the cafeteria and I introduced my cousin to my jealous baby and we went to the class and went home.