Chapter 7

"Mm, what time it is? Mom?" I call for her but she doesn't seem to notice me. I rubbed my eyes and opened them, only to find myself in an unknown room.

I sat myself up and Observe the lady and the man in the room. Where am I..? Who are they? And then the sudden realization hit me... I'm in the past.

'Oh, i see you're awake!' The lady gently smiled at me. I was awestruck by the resemble of her to grandpa. "Don't stare at my mom, you stranger!" My eyes shifted to the voice behind her. And my eyes winded, it can't be..!?

'Son, don't be rude to him! He's our guest!' She pat his head and he glance at me briefly before replying. 'But mom he called me grandpa!!' He pouted and her sweet laughter filled the room. And suddenly I got reminded of my mom. At the thought of her, tears build up on my eyes. 'Hey, are you okay?' She softly ask, i sniff and smiles.

"Thankyou, Gran- Miss! For helping me!" I deeply blow to show my respect. She wave it off and told me to rest while she prepares for dinner. It's so weird, that i came to grandpa's house at first chance.. without searching for them. "Hello, Stranger. Mom send me to entertain you!" Grandpa said and popped down beside me.

"He is and has always been so handsome, just like the photo I saw" i thought but the next moment got distracted by him. 'Did you got throw out from heaven??' Huh? 'I saw you falling from the sky'. He giggle at my baffled face. 'I didn't came from sky, grand- "Don't call me grandpa!! I'm only 13." He eagerly remark. I can't help my chuckled at his red face. I may not have spend much time with him in my childhood but this feeling is unreal to me.

"Um what's your name?? I can't keep you calling Stranger!" He smile genuinely. A gentle smile bloom in my face as i answered his query. "I'm Jung Minseok!" 'You're a Jung?? Woahh!! My friend is also Jung!! Are you related??' His eyes sparkle at he keep bombarding me with questions. I laugh at this cute behaviour as I keep answering random questions! Making a strong bonding between us.

" Jin Hyungie, aunty said come to dinner !" A head poked slightly between the doors before it disappear, leaving me dazed!

____________

Minseok met His grandpa Jin but who's the little child who called for him?