❀ 10: 𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 ❀

"Thank you so much Y/n for accepting my request

"Thank you so much Y/n for accepting my request. My boss liked your idea of trying to contact the boyband's company for a possible collaboration. Our management team will be working on it." Hoseok said smiling towards the female who smiled back.

𝑌/𝑛 𝑎𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘'𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑜𝑎𝑟𝑑. 𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑙𝑒𝑑𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑘𝑝𝑜𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑛 𝐵𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑓 𝑆𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑠, 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑚. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑑.

"It's okay. I am glad I could help you in someway." Y/n said with a little smile. Her heart ached everytime she saw Hoseok because everytime she saw the male, she realizes that he can never be hers.

"I should get going now." Y/n said as soon as the doors of the lift opened.

"Hey Y/n? I wanted to ask you something." Hoseok said stepping out of the lift following Y/n who now stopped her movements.

"Yes what is it?" Y/n asked turning back to look towards the male.

"My office is hosting a party since the company won many awards recently so I wanted to ask if you would like to join me? Every employee can bring any one person along with them so I wanted to invite you from my side.You took me to see so many beautiful places in Greece so I just wanted to invite you for a good evening." Hoseok said looking towards the female.

"Okay. I will join you. Let me know the place, date and the time of the event." Saying that Y/n smiled a little towards the male and went away after biding bye to him.

"This might be my only chance." Y/n thought in her mind as she drove away towards the exit of the huge building.

❀...❀...❀

𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒, 𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑚 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑐𝑢𝑝 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑜𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑤 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.