❀ 12: 𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘬 ❀

"Hey Hoseok? Where are you lost?" Taehyung asked his best friend as he sat near Hoseok's seat in their working place

"Huh? When did you come Tae?" Hoseok asked back coming back to reality.

"I have been calling you but you were lost in your thoughts. Are you alright? Everything is fine right?" Taehyung asked patting his best friend's shoulder.

"I have something to tell you Tae." Hoseok said releasing a sigh. When he saw his best friend being all ears for him he decided to reveal everything.

"Two days back Y/n confessed to me that she loves me." Hoseok said to a shocked Taehyung.

"Alright and what did you say?" Taehyung asked softly.

"I said I am sorry because I cannot reciprocate her feelings towards me." Hoseok said looking towards his best friend who nodded his head.

"If you don't have any feelings for her then it's better to reject than to give her hope which would eventually give her pain." Taehyung said patting his best friend's shoulder softly.

"I know but I feel bad for her. The look of heartbreak in her eyes is not unknown to me because I have also gone through the same pain. You know she is very nice and pure soul and she really made me enjoy my life even if it was for few days when we went to Greece. I wish I could give her the deserved happiness but I am still stuck in my past." Hoseok said with a look of dejection.

"I know Hoseok that you are trying to move on from your past and I think it's better for you to move on but I also know that moving on is not as easy as people assume it to be. I might not have gone through the situation you are in but I understand you and I am there for you." Taehyung said side hugging his best friend.

"Thank you Tae. I feel good after sharing with you." Hoseok said with a small smile.

"Hoseok can I suggest you something?" Taehyung asked. When Hoseok nodded his head in approval he said.

"Talk to Y/n once. Tell her your reason of rejecting her. I think it's her right to know that why you rejected her. If you cannot reciprocate her feeling then don't give her false hope but atleast let her know what you feel about everything that happened. If you want to close the chapter with her then atleast give a proper closure." Taehyung said as the other male listened to him very carefully.

"You are right Tae. I will try to talk to her once." Hoseok said looking towards his best friend who gave him an encouraging smile.

❀...❀...❀

"Miss Park Y/n this is your check-in ticket. Hope you have safe flight." One of the ground staff in the airport said with a smile on his face.

"Thank you." Y/n said with a small smile. She went towards the boarding gate and waited for the gate to open.

𝐴𝑠 𝑌/𝑛 𝑠𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛.