Kickstart

1 month and 2 weeks later

Ashley's POV:

It's the last day of school and I am so relieved. For once I don't have to worry about any assignments or group presentations.

I Can just relax my mind, and live mi maddest life with my friends. Romario is on his way to the airport to pick up Vanessa.

She was suppose to be here tomorrow but aunty nuh wah triple Thursdays miss har suh as she land straight a club she a guh. Jordon even invited his sister to come spend the holiday with us. I'm so excited and anxious to meet her.

we've had conversations on the phone from time to time along with his mother and I actually get along with them. His mother is just like aunty joy, love create excitement. Gonna be a fun and exciting trip/Christmas for sure. Not to mention we're all gonna be in Montego Bay for the grand opening of Jordon's new club.

My girls and I are now on our way to get our hair done because the nails appointment is set for tomorrow morning and it's gonna take more time so we decided to get one out of the way first.

Dolls dem outside again.

As we should

At last we've made it at the hairdresser. The building was empty because we made an appointment and she practically just opened.

"Onuh hurry up and come before the ppl dem start swarm the place."

"But all now yuh nuh turn the sign seh yuh open suh whe dem a guh?" Tiana asked

"Yuh can stay deh once dem see smaddy inna yah dem aguh come same way, onuh come Mi mek sure have two assistants up and ready because a six a onuh."

After 3 long hours wasted at the hairdresser. We stopped at sovereign to get something to eat now we are on our way home. The ride home is silent. Every one is so tired and drained from being on the road all day. I dozed off the minute shenell started the car.

Need fi save up energy

Maddest life come wid one bagga up and dung.

"Miss mam come get up, yuh reach a Yuh yard and yuh man already park up a the gate." Shenell says. I slowly sat upright in the seat and gathered my things to leave.

"Later, text mi when onuh a leave out."

"Aii." She says as drove off and honked her horn to greet Jordon in which he returned the gesture.

I made my way to his car before he could exit.

"Yuh nah fi come out Mi just aguh guh fi mi things them and come."

"Aii hurry up." He says as he continue to use his phone

I quickly made my way to my room and grabbed my suitecase and my bag. Thank god I followed my mind and packed my things from last night. Majority of the day was wasted on my hair.

I ensure to close up after I left because my father wasn't home as yet. He already knows that I won't be home so he's not going to come home early.

Making my way back to Jordon he exited the car and took my belongings from me to put them in the back.

"Yuh coulda call mi fi carry the ting dem fi yuh instead a strain yuhself enuh." He says irritatedly

"Mi phone inna mi purse and mi cyah badda fi tek it out right now." I told him sassily and entered the car.

Cah mi nuh know a waam to him.

"Suh onuh affi guh party tonight. Onuh a guh mobay enuh and mi know onuh have onuh plans so onuh neva affi guh no where and yah seh yuh tiyad. " he said as he kept his eyes focused on the road.