Deja vu

Ashley's pov:

"Suh him know seh yah guh meet him a the club?"
Vanessa asked while she was getting ready for school.

This girl woke me out of my sleep all because she was unsure of what to wear to school and then we just started having a conversation about men and that's when Jordon's name came up.

"No girl, mi did a plan fi give him a taste a him own medicine"
"Mek we see how him aguh tek dat"
"Right"
"Well then, mi phone deh pon 5 suh mi aguh gwan mek it get some charge and call yuh later if anything "
"Aii later "I responded then end the call.

I got out of bed and did the usual,I took a shower and went for breakfast while watching tv.

Too bad my routine is gonna change when I get back to school.

I decided to get some sleep being that I'm going out later,

I got up to check the time

6:00 pm

Bwoy it coming like mi a breed,

I'm always sleeping. I checked my phone for new notifications;

'Mek sure yuh start get ready cah Mi know how yuh stay. '

I rolled my eyes at the message and threw myself on the bed while I thought about what I wanted to wear.

Streetwear...

I picked out my my ripped jeans shorts to go with my black top with blue and white red design on it and of course I'm gonna wear it the sneakers. I decided to wear it with my blue and red Jordon's .

After a while, I turned my tv on and played a dancehall mix on YouTube while I take a shower and get myself together.

Years later and the song still hits.

Didn't feel like wearing my natural hair so I installed a 28 inch deep wave wig and style it half up, half down then ,I just did my eyebrows and put on my lashes .

As usual, My friends and I sent pictures of our outfits.

I head downstairs to see if my father was sleeping

Surprisingly he wasn't.
"Daddy mi a guh pon the rd enough."
"Aii ash if yah guh come in late mek sure yuh have yuh key."

I walked towards the window to see if shenell was here,

I peeped outside and realized that she was parked outside. I grabbed my belongings and left.

"Come a the front girl the back full"
"Goodnight babies" I greeted
"A wah mek yuh feel suh nice today?" Niyoka asked
"Mussi true she and Jordon start talk back." Shenell replied while I gave her a mean steer which caused her to shrug.

This girl cannot wull har mouth

"Suh yuh neva plan fi tell the rest a we??" Mikayla questioned

"I was, mi just unblock and tell him seh mi wah talk to him boh the situation that's all."

"Thank god, yuh shouldn't just block him suh girl. The good thing is that it aguh be in person so yuh can know if anything whe him a seh a lie or not just boh his body postures and facial expressions. Niyoka adds while the other girls shake their heads in agreement.

"Anyways play some song deh shenell"
"Mi cyah select enuh suh mi aguh just give ash the aux"

she responds while passing the aux card to me so I could play songs.

For the rest of the ride, we sang our hearts out to the songs that were playing and record ourselves.

When mi medz it we nuh need fi gah party fi enjoy ourselves eno.

Finally made it to our destination, the place was packed and we were early, I wouldn't want to be here if we're late.

When we finally got on inside we went straight to the back right of the club where no one would see us.

The place was just a vibe, everyone was singing and dancing to good music not caring what others think about them.

One thing me love boh Jamaican people when it comes on to party dem aguh enjoy dem self

"Ash come falla mi gah bathroom" Rihanna shouts.

"Aii"
"Mi feel like my cycle start suh mi just wah check"

"Yuh have a sanitary napkin?"
"Yeah mi did carry"
"Aii"
I washed my hands and re-apply some lipgloss while waiting for Rihanna. 2 minutes later she exits the bathroom with a small smirk on her face

"A wah it nuh come?"
"No mi kinda glad but mi hate when mi body duh diss and trick mi" she frowns while we walk towards the rest of the girls.

"Ash!"
A familiar voice shouts which causes me to stop."

I turn around to face the person.
I have to admit he looks good. He was in a cream t shirt and a jeans

Weeks without being around him and I'm still feeling what I felt when I first saw him

"Hey,"
I say with a big smile on my face

"Come, let's go somewhere more private."

********************************************