Stalker

Jordon's pov:

I took her hand and lead her upstairs to my office.
This is my personal space, either I come here to get away from the crowd or to sort out business for my club.

"Wow in here is nice. Is this where you do all the paper works for the club?"

"Yes, mam."

She smiles and shakes her head with a pleased look.

"Do want anything to drink?"
"No, I'm good, "

"Okay... soo you want me to explain first or you wanna speak first?"

"I'll go first."

"First off, I don't know what type of life you live or use to live, not that I care but I just wanted to say that I'm not one of those gold digger girls or one of those girls that just speak to men because of the nice things they offer. If I like you then I like you and for you to just give me soo much money without asking was very disrespectful to me and made me so uncomfortable."

I smiled and grabbed her arm leading her towards me so she can sit on my lap.
"So you do like me is that what your saying gorgeous?"
I asked with a small smirk on my face.

" Umm I mean yeah "

"Well, I like you too, from the first time I saw you. Which is why I did what I did the last time. Ever since I left school and started to work on my business I've had nothing serious with anyone being that all these females want is money and sex."

Her eyes wide open at my response

"What?"
"Nothing continue"

"I'm not gonna lie I was comfortable and okay with it because I didn't have to do much to get what I want from them and I didn't have to be in a relationship. But that doesn't define me as a person, I like you and for the one week I was talking to you I wasn't talking to anyone else, which says a lot."

She smiled And lean forward with one hand on my cheeks and the other on my chest. She then starts to rub my lips with her thumb and leans closer towards me parting her lips to meet mine for a lingering kiss.

I missed this.

I then turn both legs in front of me which caused her to straddle me

She then starts to grind back and forth which is making my erection rise.

I placed both hands on her cheeks and began to spank her, causing her to let out a soft moan. I grabbed her by her throat for another kiss while using the other hand to take her top off

"Jordon I-"
"It's okay we don't have to"

I hugged her as she leans her head on my chest.

If it was up to me, I'd take her right here right now but I'm gonna behave and respect her choice because she's worth the wait.

I decided to have a conversation with her and just enjoy her company instead.

Ashley's pov:

I can't believe I just turned down sex with this man.
My body wants to but my mind is not ready at all.

My previous relationships still hunt me, they all pretend, used and manipulate me all because of sex and I allowed them to. If Jordon likes me he'll have to prove it to me the right way.

I'm very pleased that he didn't get upset or anything though.

I'm gonna take it as A good sign,

thank god mi nuh suh salt after all.

We got interrupted by the vibration of my phone, it was shenell.

"Girl whe yuh deh?"

"I'm with Jordon"

"Nuh badda duh nun whe me wouldn't duh
enuh"

"Girl bill " I replied and rolled my eyes

"Mek him drop yuh home to"

I sigh and shaked my head

"Aii," I said then hung up the call

"Can you drop me home?"
"Sure"
"Thanks," I said while laying back down on his chest.

It's so peaceful and soothing being around him.
After an hour of talking and getting to know each other. I grabbed my phone to check the time

11:30 p.m

"I think I'm ready to leave now" I add

"Sure let's go"

He led us downstairs to pass the crowd and we
went out to the back of the building where he parked his Range Rover.
Still cyah believe somebody so young have money like that.

Before he could open my door for me a random female was heading towards us, his poster suddenly changed, it was sterner and his mood was cold..

that side of him I'd never seen before.

"Babe" the female shouts

Babe????????

*******************************************
Hey babies, sorry for the long wait but atleast you guys got 5 chapters instead of two I hope guys enjoyed it don't forget to vote