"I was sixteen," Anna said. "Rory was fifteen when she and Sam started dating."

"Seriously? Wow!"

Rory nodded. "We took a stupid hiatus, but I learned my lesson."

Sam added, "We both did. Go sit. It's not quite ready."

Will sat beside her on the sofa. His presence wasn't helping to snuff her libido. She always thought she would answer since eighteen. She focused on the table in front of her. A large book, entitled Diners, caught her eye. As she looked closer, she saw the name Sam Keller. Picking it up, she flipped through page after page of diners. The images of the people working behind the counter were amazing.

"I'm afraid I'll look like this after working my whole life."

Rory smiled. "That's Tina from Sam's hometown. She is amazing."

Kat said, "These are from every corner of the U.S."

"The perks of traveling. This was my own project." Sam stood with his hand on Rory's shoulder.

"I can't believe how talented you are. What else have you done?"

"He had a gallery show." Anna smiled.

Sam nodded and picked up a smaller book and handed it to her. "My nonna."

She turned the pages and watched as the petite woman cooked and grew thinner and sicker. Even if she hadn't read the title, she would have predicted the ending. With tears in her eyes, she looked up. "I'm so sorry. I lost my grandfather almost a year ago. He didn't suffer like this."

Sam nodded. "It doesn't make it any easier does it. I was her only family left."

Rory squeezed her husband, and Will followed by squeezing her hand. "I'm sorry you lost him, but glad you found your way here. Her grandmother had a cottage."

The tone of the room changed. When Will mentioned the Evans, Rory jumped up. "I'm calling Maddie."

She left the room, and Sam chuckled. "She's excited."

They talked about how long ago it was, but no one had been on The Point that long. Anna said, "Mason's family. I don't know if he will remember."

"Who's Mason?" Kat thought she knew everyone.

"Mari's father. His family has lived in their house for close to a hundred years."

Rory came back. "They gave all the old ledgers and papers to the historical society. She suggested you make an appointment to look at them."

"Appointment?"

"Apparently, if you want to research, you need an appointment."

"At least we have a plan?"

"We?" She questioned Will.

"Yes, this is exciting."

Kat smiled and Sam said, "Let's eat."

When Kat saw the dish of pasta, she looked at Sam. "I didn't realize you made the pasta. I'm so impressed. It is harder than baking."

Sam laughed. "I disagree. I'm only good at cannoli and pizzelles."

Kat smiled. "Cannolis! Maybe I should have a cannoli event."

Will laughed. "Sam's cannolis."

Cole frowned. "I want something named after me."

Everyone laughed. Kat said, "Jen would have to change the sign."

"What's for date night on Saturday?"