Neville Longbottom x Reader Just Call His Name

You and Neville had been best friends since your first year at Hogwarts. You were both sorted into Gryffindoor the first time the both of you met was when you came to sit at the Gryffindoor table for dinner, you were chatting with some of the other first years until they started giggling and pointing behind you, you turned to see Neville sitting alone at the end of the table. You smiled at the girls before muttering a quick farewell and walking over to the end of the table. "Umm... Hello?" You waved your hand in front of his face to capture his attention. "What?! Oh- I- Sorry I'll move!" He panicked and went to stand till you pulled him back down. "Its fine, I came to talk to you... uhhh?" He was smiling goofily at you then snapped back to reality. "Oh! Uh! Neville... Neville uh Longbottom..." He mumbled the last part and stared at his feet. You started laughing, he frowned and looked away. "Neville?" You realised what you had done. "Oh no no no Neville I wasn't laughing at you!" His head shot up as he stared at you with wide eyes. "R-really?" You nodded. "I was just thinking about something really funny..." You smirked and stared at a certain boy at the Slytherin table. "Wanna hear?" You asked Neville nodded as you leaned in and neville his ear with your hand to create a curtain so that no one could see what you were saying. When you had explained your plan to Neville he smiled and turned to you "That's brilliant uhhh?" He paused. "Oh RIGHT! [Y/N], [Y/N] [L/N]." He beamed at you and extended a hand, you took it and shook politely.

That was 5 years ago...

Through those 5 years you were in the same classes and almost always sat with each other. You still do, but recently Neville had been acting strange, kind of distant for the past couple of weeks. He stopped sitting with you in Herbology, and even when he did he wouldn't talk as much as he used to. So, like any good friend would, you decided to get whatever was bugging him out.

"NEV!" You bolted down the halls towards him and made a jump for his back...

Which resulted in him almost falling over and face planting.

"Bloody hell [N/N] warn me next time..." He muttered, a faint smile crossing his features.

"Didn't you hear me scream-" You got in close to his ear. "NEV!!!!" He jolted a bit but you were still clinging on to his back tightly. You wrapped your legs around his torso and pulled yourself up a bit more. You felt Neville tense up beneath you but he soon relaxed and held your legs up. "Or are you just that deaf?" You smirked whispering into his ear. He shivered but soon started to chuckle.

God it was- well to put it simply- sexy.

Low and behold, you had a major crush on the boy ever since the day you pranked Malfoy...

It was the 2nd year and you were out and about causing trouble and dragging Neville along for the ride. You both ran through the halls laughing. As you finally reached your destination you muttered the password and waited for the door to the Gryffindoor common room to open, you smirked as you saw the troublesome duo who got you into pranking in the first place, sleeping peacefully on the couch, you turned and smirked at Neville while he gave you an unsure smile. You snuck up behind the twins and screamed as loudly as you could into their ears "SNAPE FOUND YOUR PRANKING SUPPLIESSS!!!!!!!" The two shot up and frantically ran to their rooms. "OH GOD NOO!!" They screamed in unison.
You giggled as they came down minutes later with smirks on their faces. "Nice one [Y/N]..." Fred said slowly clapping. "Very well done..." George clapped as well. They both lazed back over to the couch and slammed themselves down. "Oh boys!" You smiled. "Yeah?" They said in unison.

"I need your help for something." They slowly rose from their lazy spots with huge grins on their faces.

"What are you planning [Y/N]?" They asked, you just giggled and explained the plan while Neville stood next to you listening to the plan for the second time.