Chapter 0

Crimson Tide: Betrayal

The fanfiction is set in an alternate universe of Azur Lane, where tensions between the major factions have escalated due to a mysterious increase in Siren activity threatening the world's stability. In this world, the Eagle Union and Royal Navy have always been staunch allies, working together to protect humanity from the Siren menace.

The story follows USS Enterprise, the renowned aircraft carrier of the Eagle Union, as she takes center stage amidst the escalating Siren threat. Enterprise has always been a symbol of strength and hope, revered for her courage and unwavering dedication to defending humanity.

One fateful day, chaos erupts as the joint base falls under a sudden and vicious attack. Without warning, some shipgirls reveal their true colors and turn against their allies. In a shocking twist of fate, they become kidnappers, taking hostages from the other factions, including Enterprise and her comrades.

Amidst the chaos, Enterprise and her newfound allies must confront their deepest fears, past grievances, and prejudices. The hostage situation forces them to confront their vulnerabilities and forge unbreakable bonds, realizing that their unity is the key to survival.

Credit to:

Images used in cover:  

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/108498667  - 因为看不懂所以我大为懵逼
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/105140824 - 流離的木
- if you do not want your work to be used in this cover, dm me and I will remove it.

ChatGPT:

for being an amazing tool which I used to generate?, co-write?, idk how I should call it, this story.
https://chat.openai.com/

Disclaimers:

I do not own the original Azur Lane story, characters, or any related intellectual property. This content is created for entertainment and fan appreciation purposes only. All rights belong to their respective owners.

Please be aware that this content may contain graphic depictions of Violence and Self-Harm Themes. Viewer discretion is advised.