Family

There he was. The beautiful castle that stood in front of him. Hever.

Hever was their favourite castle and his family would always be there, except Scotland, who was eager to move out and was running around, looking for a castle fit for him in Scotland..

"BRITTANY! BRITTANY! YOU ARE HERE!!"

An excited Wales was flapping his crimson red wings and flying towards him.

"I told you to stop calling me that.."

Wales was his favourite, probably because they were twins (there will be lots bout my au, pls don't judge) and North was their younger, timid half-brother. He was nice and all but Wales and Britain had a connection like no other.

For starters, they were both dragons which allowed them to understand each other a lot. Additionally, they were both pissed at England (their father) and Scotland (the eldest son). They would always bicker and in front of anyone!! It was like a full on war 24/7.

"NEVER! Also, come inside, it's quite chilly isn't it?"

Britain nodded. It was February and it was blistering cold here. He was debating on whether it was actually the weather or the fact he's got to leave the union that allowed him to get closer to many European countries.

As Wales pushed open the door and walked inside alongside Britain, they immediately heard arguing.

Britain sighed, guess it really wasn't much of a surprise right? But Wales looked quite pissed. He probably was hoping for a nice family reunion well then again, this was his family; if they could get an award for being the most fucked up family, they would.

Suddenly, North burst through the doors. He looked like he was on the verge of bursting into tears but when he saw Britain, his face immediately lit up.

"BRITAINNNNNNNNN!"

North made a full plunge at him and at that moment Uk felt really guilty: he was so busy fiddling around with politics and other countries that he had completely forgotten about meeting his own family.

"Hi North, what's up?"

North sighed but before he opened his mouth to speak, another country (or should I say micronation) came chopping through the door.

"SEALAND!"

Sealand is half countryhuman and half robot. He is really short- even shorter than UK!- and has cool red robotic dragon wings. Sealand was born really weak and his own body couldn't keep him alive itself so with the engineering skill of the Brit, they made him half robot.

"HIII UK! ITS BEEN SO LONGGGG!'

They both embraced and were interrupted by North grumbling,

"Can I speak now?"

They all chuckled at this.

"If you must.." Wales joked.

North pouted but continued along

"You may have heard and no doubt you wouldn't have but England and Scotland are fighting in the atrium... again. And, it's about well the EU.."

UK sighed, he was expecting this. Now he remembered why he wasn't very excited to visit.

"Well, Scot threatened that he would leave and you might well... but we know England (yes England, nobody wants to call that motherfucker father) doesn't care about you. He cares about the money so he starts yelling about all the economic problems Scotty would have and-"

Glass screeched the air and cut off North. This was not good. They all knew it. They dashed through the hallways, scrambling towards the atrium. The shouts and screams were getting more closer and words were starting to form.

"MY COUNTRY SAID NO!"

"THIS IS A UNION!"

"I DONT FUCKING CARE!"

The four of them finally crashed in and saw a glass vase shattered in between them on the floor. England had a bloodied nose and Scotland had a black eye. The whole scene seemed so messy.

However, Scotland, not knowing that Uk had come, said,

"IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF WE NEVER FUCKING UNITED! OR IN FACT, YOUR GOLDEN CHILD NEVER BEING BORN! WE WOULD HAVE ALL JUST BEEN SO MUCH HAPPIER IF IT WEREN'T FOR HIM!"

UK stood frozen, too shocked to even say a word. Suddenly, everything went black and the world felt like it was collapsing right in front of him.

The worst part was that Scotland was right. If he was never born, England would never have tried to put him on the throne. If he was never born, then the isles wouldn't be united. If he was never born, they wouldn't be trapped in this.

So what is the point of even staying alive now?

~
ENDED WITH SUSPENSE! Sorry it came out slightly late, I was tired.. but I really am enjoying this book and I hope you all are too! It's half term so I might write more now? Or I might vibe a lazy sloth.. 

Have a great day my fellow crew (do you like that as I am PirateElvrinda?)🌺🍵❤️